End of an era....

semiahmoo

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3ip9kirq said:
If you look at the Patriots model closely you see that only Tom Brady and Bill Belichek have egos. Anyone else who develops an ego larger than the teams gets shipped out pronto. The Hawks carry an awful lot of egos for one team.

VERY TRUE - Great post.

stizz19

Reaction score
semiahmoo":3n5z3xp9 said:
brimsalabim":3n5z3xp9 said:
If you look at the Patriots model closely you see that only Tom Brady and Bill Belichek have egos. Anyone else who develops an ego larger than the teams gets shipped out pronto. The Hawks carry an awful lot of egos for one team.

VERY TRUE - Great post.

Edelman has an ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sondevil89

Reaction score
The egos on this team were exposed today on defense. Cam talked about it in a post game interview.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
sondevil89":2sx5u88i said:
The egos on this team were exposed today on defense. Cam talked about it in a post game interview.

Ya maybe Sherman will finally STFU and just play. You got paid now shut the hell up and
play

sondevil89

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":zifhnvy9 said:
sondevil89":zifhnvy9 said:

Ya maybe Sherman will finally STFU and just play. You got paid now shut the hell up and
play

I don't know who he was pointing the finger at but it made me think about him when he said "we always lose when we are arguing."

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Lundy":2pudkxnd said:
The Era is not over. The Hawks still made it to the Divisional round. This all in spite of having a hobbled QB, loss of Earl, loss of Lockett, and a awful O line. The Hawks will get healthy next year and the line will play better. The Era continues.

This board cracks me up sometimes

Ill admit, I was pretty negative in chat today. After that BS holding call on Hesters return and the subsequent safety I pretty much said the game was over and the year is done. Complete momentum killer and the nail in the coffin for the game.

I dont see how the Era is "over"

1. Our division is absolute crap. Maybe the worst division in the NFC now IMO. I would be shocked if we dont win the west again next year.

2. What other team has had the success of the Seahawks since Wilson has been here? Packers might be about the only team that has been in the postseason as much and we all know how that happens (hint, its a different kind of 12th man..if you know what I mean)

3. This year was awful for injuries. Hopefully Russ and Rawls can return to 100 percent healthy and we can get everyone ready to go and on the same page.

2_0_6

Reaction score
This forum has more ebb and flow than gas prices. We are the 12th youngest team, and will probably improve on that when some of the older vets move on.

Look at the season we had, the injuries we dealt with, and the gaping holes left void by the FO last offseason. Our Oline got abused last January in Carolina, it was abused all season, and it was again abused today.

The loss sucks, but frankly having Russ get out of this season without any injuries that will carry into next year is a win.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
stizz19":4y9cb9kf said:
semiahmoo":4y9cb9kf said:
brimsalabim":4y9cb9kf said:

VERY TRUE - Great post.

Edelman has an ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An ego against opposing teams - not against Brady and/or the coaching staff. He knows his place. And if he forgets his place, he'll be sent packing.

Josea16

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1i5d358v said:
This forum has more ebb and flow than gas prices. We are the 12th youngest team, and will probably improve on that when some of the older vets move on.

Look at the season we had, the injuries we dealt with, and the gaping holes left void by the FO last offseason. Our Oline got abused last January in Carolina, it was abused all season, and it was again abused today.

The loss sucks, but frankly having Russ get out of this season without any injuries that will carry into next year is a win.
Correct. It's why I'm passed. Wilson deserves far better then to hope he doesn't have serious injuries that carry into the offseason because of incompetence at the OL coach and OC combined with head coach that has seemed to have lost his desire. The players see it, I am starting to see it.... do you?

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Josea16":1t35v5bd said:
Hawk_Nation":1t35v5bd said:

Correct.

By that standard, any season that RW doesn't get a serious injury is a winning season?

LOL.

Yeah... :179422:

Josea16

Reaction score
semiahmoo":2e6se9k4 said:
Josea16":2e6se9k4 said:
Hawk_Nation":2e6se9k4 said:

Correct.

By that standard, any season that RW doesn't get a serious injury is a winning season?

LOL.

Yeah... :179422:
Read my edit sir.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":35987q07 said:
Not even close to the end of an era. We've only just begun.

:179422: :179422: :179422:

[youtube]5NNOrp_83RU[/youtube]

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
semiahmoo":2mlr72xi said:
Siouxhawk":2mlr72xi said:

:179422: :179422: :179422:

[youtube]5NNOrp_83RU[/youtube]
Don't understand this. I figure it's your feeble attempt at being funny. Perhaps somebody will laugh.

Josea16

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":kbfd2860 said:
Only if Cable is GONE. If not, so sad, we will be the 1990's Cowboys at best. Coulda, woulda, shoulda with generational talent. Might be good with you. But a Russell Wilson type comes along every 30-40 years and is the only quarterback at that level we have ever gotten unlike Indianapolis or Green Bay (which got them back to back no less).

It's way past time we build the team around him.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Josea16":1gpyqn7e said:
Siouxhawk":1gpyqn7e said:
Only if Cable is GONE. If not, so sad, we will be the 1990's Cowboys at best. Coulda, woulda, shoulda with generational talent. Might be good with you but a Russell Wilson type comes along every 30-40 years and is the only quarterback at that level we have ever gotten unlike Indianapolis or Green Bay (which got them back to back no less)

Cable gone would be a GREAT start.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Josea16":2iau3qwe said:
Siouxhawk":2iau3qwe said:
Only if Cable is GONE. If not, so sad, we will be the 1990's Cowboys at best. Coulda, woulda, shoulda with generational talent. Might be good with you. But a Russell Wilson type comes along every 30-40 years and is the only quarterback at that level we have ever gotten unlike Indianapolis or Green Bay (which got them back to back no less).

Ramp up the talent level of what Cable has to work with and we'll be fine.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1qp7ytli said:
Josea16":1qp7ytli said:
Siouxhawk":1qp7ytli said:

Ramp up the talent level of what Cable has to work with and we'll be fine.

Yes, ramp it up! By god, you're on to something! All the Hawks need is some ramping!!!!

[youtube]XnfEpUDpj4Y[/youtube]