Encouraging loss yesterday

Welshers2

Reaction score
Dagnabbit we came up short, but we looked great. We'll get em next time

Seahawks looked good out there. Personally I'm really pleased with the effort. Solid coaching and play but we just caught a couple bad breaks. Geno was SHARP.

We embodied our mantra of can't win the game in the 1st or second quarter. So much fight from our guys out there in the third quarter. Seahawks looked great last night. We'll beat them in Santa Clara

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score

Seahawks looked good out there. Personally I'm really pleased with the effort. Solid coaching and play but we just caught a couple bad breaks. Geno was SHARP.

We embodied our mantra of can't win the game in the 1st or second quarter. So much fight from our guys out there in the third quarter. Seahawks looked great last night. We'll beat them in Santa Clara
You sound like a Press Secretary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerhawk

Reaction score

Are you being sarcastic?

James in PA

Reaction score
We just have to clean a couple things up! We just need to execute better! One play at a time! The sun will come out tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score

What game did you watch? It was basically luck that we weren't blown out by an extra two or three scores. We looked "great" for part of the third quarter, that's it.

cymatica

Reaction score

This is what the voices in Pete's head are telling him

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
The funny thing is watching every PC kiss ass having to write walls of text and tying themselves up like a pretzel trying to convince everyone it is not PCs fault the team is what it is.

8 years. 3 total playoff wins. Not a SB contender. No QB to lead and no QB to develop. No coordinators worth a shit. Next year will be no different nor the year after. The common element is PC.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
I don't know why folks think this is sarcasm. Welshers is one of the most outlandishly optimistic members of the board. This is perfectly on brand.
I guess we'll never know

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
The funny thing is watching every PC kiss ass having to write walls of text and tying themselves up like a pretzel trying to convince everyone it is not PCs fault the team is what it is.

8 years. 3 total playoff wins. Not a SB contender. No QB to lead and no QB to develop. No coordinators worth a shit. Next year will be no different nor the year after. The common element is PC.
Lots of teams have gone 8 years with no playoff wins! We are better off than them!