Earl a no show.....

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1dbkbwhe said:
adeltaY":1dbkbwhe said:
kidhawk":1dbkbwhe said:
NFSeahawks628":1dbkbwhe said:
I'd rather trade him. No one is buying into Pete's mantra so we gotta restart.

To say that "No one is buying into Pete's mantra" is quite a bit of hyperbole don't you think? Obviously some have stopped buying in and they seem to be gone now. That is a far cry from No One buying in

If no one is buying in after four years, and we are keeping Pete, shouldn't we get rid of Wilson, Wagner, Wright, Baldwin, and Britt? Shoot, let's throw Ryan in there for good measure.

No, he just needs to restart, besides that wasn't my point, some were getting sour about the team not progressing in certain areas, due to Pete's loyalty. I think JS played a bigger part in the coaching change than most think. Pete may not have to redo his complete philosophy but he has to restart it, as much as he admitted to during his pre-draft press conference. He's too passive with his players until it bites him. You have to always be evolving in this game in order to stay on top.

Yeah, their philosophy was so bad that they just kept going to the playoffs year after year...and the first year they didn't, they made a change to ensure they returned...such a terrible organization...

"What have you done for me lately?"