EAGLES @ 49ERS

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not that worried if we have to travel to Phi in the playoffs, if it comes down to that. Heck, there's no guarantee the Eagles even make it to the conference finals. Rather travel to Phi than say, SF.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
drdiags":17b89z2q said:
theENGLISHseahawk":17b89z2q said:
Why are people worrying about the Eagles going 4-0 this early in the season?

Our #1 focus is to own the NFC West again, the toughest division in football.

San Fran going to 1-3 is excellent news. Especially with increasing rumours of an imminent implosion.

Let's make this a two horse race in the division and worry about the Eagles in a few weeks when homefield is a thing to fight for.

That's your opinion. I wouldn't say I am worried, I just stated an opinion as well. Why do folks that want to win the division feel they need help to beat their division foes? It can be looked at both ways. That is the problem with folks around here. You make an observation, not saying it is gospel and folks just feel they need to one up folks.

Okay, I am convinced. Eagles let's beat the crap out of our div rival so we have an easier time winning the division. Sorry for thinking outside the short term goal.

Bit of an overreaction?

My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a different take.

drdiags

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":j3si0u9x said:
Bit of an overreaction?

My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a different take.

Probably. Heat of the moment. Erin needed to give me a few minutes before putting the mike in front of my face.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Unsure what Kelly is thinking of here. The SF D is still for real. Go to the LR with an 8 pt lead, Chip. Why risk a TO and loss of momentum?

EDIT..and there ya go, Chip. Fortunately with no time left.

HawkWow

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":3spx80vd said:
Honestly, I'm not that worried if we have to travel to Phi in the playoffs, if it comes down to that. Heck, there's no guarantee the Eagles even make it to the conference finals. Rather travel to Phi than say, SF.

Not I. I've been to Philly in the winter time. I'd be willing to bet in a poll, our guys would vote SF over Philly. Nobody wants to play in that nonsense. Including Philly, lol.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Niners will pull this out. They need to stay with Hyde on the ground (after all he is my RB3 this week with Lynch out)

All that mayhem, a pick 6, PR and blocked punt for score and the Niners are only down 8 at home.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
The 49ers are going to get their first TD of the second half against this Eagles D for sure

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":lil1062g said:
FortWorthSeahawk":lil1062g said:

Not I. I've been to Philly in the winter time. I'd be willing to bet in a poll, our guys would vote SF over Philly. Nobody wants to play in that nonsense. Including Philly, lol.

Yeah, I'll give you the weather (made a few trips there myself), but they're not known as a home dominant team...plus the offense they run is not conducive whatsoever to a weather affected game, in my opinion.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2kb726t8 said:
loafoftatupu":2kb726t8 said:
Niners will pull this out. They need to stay with Hyde on the ground (after all he is my RB3 this week with Lynch out)

All that mayhem, a pick 6, PR and blocked punt for score and the Niners are only down 8 at home.

Yea they will win this... they should win this, if they don't they are in real trouble.

If they win it will break my heart... I want to see it down to a two horse race in the division...

HawkWow

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1uwov2rs said:

Their D definitely playing well enough to allow for your game plan. They've shut Philly down and would be wise, imo, to take the ball out of Kaep's hands and run it. But knowing Harbaugh...he's likely in panic mode, already.

HawkWow

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":1k7y2hj7 said:
HawkWow":1k7y2hj7 said:
FortWorthSeahawk":1k7y2hj7 said:

Yeah, I'll give you the weather (made a few trips there myself), but they're not known as a home dominant team...plus the offense they run is not conducive whatsoever to a weather affected game, in my opinion.

Unless they have snow. That O of theirs is very conducive to snow and slippery turf. IE; The wide outs know where they are going, the defenders don't. Huge advantage for a team with a solid passing game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Didn't look like he had possession to me. The ball goes from one hand to the other as he steps out. Should be Philly ball...but I doubt they get it right.

HawkWow

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":23o1u2rk said:
Peters out?

How many starters on the OL do Philly have left?

Peters is their Okung. Too bad, too. Helluva player.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'm in the car now, listening to SF radio broadcast on Sirius.
Before the drive, their color said emphatically, "RUN the football."

-bsd

Latest posts