EAGLES @ 49ERS

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2g44m46n said:
drdiags":2g44m46n said:
I don't know if I want the Eagles starting off 4-0. NFC picture still murky. NFC East could turn out to be a bigger pain than folks (like me) thought. AFC West could give the Seahawks 2 losses, since winning in KC is not a walk in the park.

Tough choice with this game.

Yep. That was my point earlier, Doc. I won't be stunned if they sweep their division. NYG or Dallas could win one at home, but I doubt it. We need them to lose all the conference games possible...this one aside. ; )

IF the Eagles end up with HFA through-out, could be a problem for us in the dead of a Philly winter.

The first goal is to win the division.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Wow...what a strange play. Kaep may not have the most accurate arm, but there's no denying he can heave it while on the run.

Largent80

Reaction score
That play was ridiculous.....Kap pretty athletic to throw that ball, also very lucky that Phillys defense is worse than theirs.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I rooting for the Eagles to win this game, they need to get losses. Seahawks will have the opportunity to give the Niners 2 losses and only one chance to give the Eagles a loss. I don't want the Eagles to get to far ahead, it will be harder to chase them down because of the level of difficulty in each division. - East = Easy & West = not so much

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seanhawk":14vj988l said:
HawkWow":14vj988l said:
drdiags":14vj988l said:
I don't know if I want the Eagles starting off 4-0. NFC picture still murky. NFC East could turn out to be a bigger pain than folks (like me) thought. AFC West could give the Seahawks 2 losses, since winning in KC is not a walk in the park.

Tough choice with this game.

Yep. That was my point earlier, Doc. I won't be stunned if they sweep their division. NYG or Dallas could win one at home, but I doubt it. We need them to lose all the conference games possible...this one aside. ; )

IF the Eagles end up with HFA through-out, could be a problem for us in the dead of a Philly winter.

The first goal is to win the division.

That goes without saying. And why I suggested we need to root against Philly...this game aside.

Largent80

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3qvxtwv0 said:
The Eagles do not look like a threat at all. Their offense is not great, and their defense plain sucks. If the niners lose this game, they should be downright ashamed.

Give them a chance to blow it. Hell, Philly is way better than the Dallas team SF played (at the time anyway).

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
:) Yes... I want an implosion and this week will be the week if they lose.. Eagles wont be a threat later in the season... Their style I dont think is sustainable, especially with a poor d

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Much as it pains me, gotta root for The Digits this game. The only real competition that the Eagles will face this year is from the NFCW and SF still has the tough part of their schedule ahead NFCW, Denver and SD.

We need some cushion on the Eagles as we already have 1 loss and have a tough second half schedule. Chances are we split with The Digits, losing on a short week on Turkey Day. Our competition for NFCW champs will be Cards not Digits.

I won't be horribly disappointed if The Digits lose though.

-bsd

Largent80

Reaction score
Hardly worried about the Beagles. We play them anyway. Today I am one of their biggest fans.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Unsure why anyone would think Philly has a poor offense. Might be the first time I've heard that. They have a great offense. Top 5 in the league and on par with ours. .