mikeak

Reaction score
I prefer to look at it as this

Kaepernick has lost a Superbowl

RW has never lost a Superbowl

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Axx":1iig5vf4 said:
I couldnt start a new troll thread so i had to just create a reply.....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... #post13278

Ha

I don't want to get into an argument over Wilson v. Kap. Wilson has definitely played better than Kap this year, but that doesn't really say much, and he isn't exactly playing at an elite level either.

1 Peyton Manning, QB 121.0
2 Drew Brees, QB 108.9
3 Aaron Rodgers, QB 108.0
4 Philip Rivers, QB 105.9
5 Russell Wilson, QB 101.8

Cut off for elite must be Top 4 and not Top 5 :lol:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Funny enough tweet... is it more funny if you know who Rainn Wilson happens to be?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":29zh6my2 said:
Axx":29zh6my2 said:
Can one of you trolls post this on webzone
I've been banned into oblivion from there. They banned my home ISP subnet and my work ISP one, and the two accounts I had are banned. I can register a new one and post from my cell phone, but I'm saving that for when we win the Super Bowl.

They shouldn't be able to block your mobile by IP. Tether it or hot spot and you should be good.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":24b7r464 said:
They shouldn't be able to block your mobile by IP. Tether it or hot spot and you should be good.

Lol, sure they could. It's not like I have a static IP on my phone, but like I said, don't want to risk it until I've got something really good to troll them with. Then when that gets banned, I'll probably have to start using a VPN.

There aren't many lengths I won't go to to troll 49ers fans.

Joe Seahawk

Reaction score
13-11-SF-Kaepernick.gif

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":268zn4qt said:
loafoftatupu":268zn4qt said:

Lol, sure they could. It's not like I have a static IP on my phone, but like I said, don't want to risk it until I've got something really good to troll them with. Then when that gets banned, I'll probably have to start using a VPN.

Just sayin... but I wouldn't put it past you to have a static IP for your phone. :)

Not so common these days.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":20vtbsfv said:
loafoftatupu":20vtbsfv said:

If that day comes... we need to coordinate something special. I do have available options geographically positioned for such needs. Guest access is my specialty. In fact, you got me thinking about pre establishing a variety of "accounts" so that approval is complete for that moment. ;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":151y61za said:
Just sayin... but I wouldn't put it past you to have a static IP for your phone. :)

You know the Manning brothers music video that came out, "football on your phone"? Sing that, except it's "static IP on your phone"...Rofl.

I don't even need a static IP on my home Fios. DynDNS setup through my DD-WRT router pointed to a domain I have. Done.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2wu4ge1e said:
loafoftatupu":2wu4ge1e said:

You know the Manning brothers music video that came out, "football on your phone"? Sing that, except it's "static IP on your phone"...Rofl.

I don't even need a static IP on my home Fios. DynDNS setup through my DD-WRT router pointed to a domain I have. Done.

Don't include me in your twisted talk of addressing and super secure commercial grade equipment in public! People might get the wrong idea. Besides, I just signed out of work. :)

I do believe we should be creative in preparation for Niner related communication as we near potential board hysteria. To add, I think it might be time for Sammy Papaki to tweet the maker.

hawk45

Reaction score
Guys, if I'm the mods over at webzone, I just might consider disallowing new joins for a time if the Hawks win it all or make it to the Superbowl. Whatever you do in the short term, you may need to lay away an account or two as a "deep cover" account ahead of time, posting innocuously, so that you are assured access if the biggest of all big days arrives.

NINEster

Reaction score
hawk45":3ix32x6i said:
Guys, if I'm the mods over at webzone, I just might consider disallowing new joins for a time if the Hawks win it all or make it to the Superbowl. Whatever you do in the short term, you may need to lay away an account or two as a "deep cover" account ahead of time, posting innocuously, so that you are assured access if the biggest of all big days arrives.

So it's cool to troll other forums to rub it in?

What happens if the reverse happens and SF takes it?

#1 seeds haven't won it all since the Saints in 2009.

This huge home win streak will end sooner or later. The Seahawks have inherited #1 NFC team status....let's see how they live up to the pressure.

Playing in Century Link isn't quite as intimidating as say week 2.

Axx

Reaction score
NINEster":2u3tw5se said:
hawk45":2u3tw5se said:

This huge home win streak will end sooner or later. The Seahawks have inherited #1 NFC team status....let's see how they live up to the pressure.

Guess what the Taints and PEDhawks have in common if they both have #1 seed?

hawk45

Reaction score
NINEster":167jqni0 said:
hawk45":167jqni0 said:

GTFO with that. The sheer irony of a Niner fan getting uppity about trolling another team's website gags me.

If you think a letdown against the Bucs means HFA has evaporated at Century Link, you're delusional. Sure HFA isn't a guarantee, but right now it's the best HFA in the NFL. Let's make a deal, you can come here and talk reality to Seattle fans regarding HFA when your team manages to not piss its didies here.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I bet half the #1 seeds of the past 10 years have been teams that beat up on a bunch of scrubs to get that seeding. Denver and Atlanta last year, Denver or Kansas City this year, etc.

People are overrating the chances of wild card teams to win it all, and ignoring how many top seeds got there without a whole lot of trouble a bit too much, I think.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":283vllps said:
I bet half the #1 seeds of the past 10 years have been teams that beat up on a bunch of scrubs to get that seeding. Denver and Atlanta last year, Denver or Kansas City this year, etc.

People are overrating the chances of wild card teams to win it all, and ignoring how many top seeds got there without a whole lot of trouble a bit too much, I think.

Agreed. If a team is on a roll, it won't matter what seed they are, but Every year there is a 1/2 seed like Atlanta and such. It is entirely possible that the Chiefs end up with the 1 seed come playoff time. Heck, last year no one considered the Falcons as the real threat in the playoffs.

If the Hawks somehow get HFA, they will be doing it with a team that is strong on both sides of the ball with depth AND a stud QB. It has been a while since that kind of team held the 1 seed.

Latest posts