Douche Alert

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"I don't think it's something they did. We didn't come out and perform." - Colin Kaepernick after the 29-3 ass beating.

This is why I love to hate this freaking team. Really Colin? It's nothing WE did??!?

TOOL.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I was saying in gameday chat "I can't wait for Colin Kaepernicks pouty post game press conference" and he sure did not dissapoint.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That's why I thought a blow out was really possible this week. He poo poo'ed the crowd noise effect early in the week, and said the same crap after last years loss. Luckily this doofus doesn't learn from his mistakes!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I sometimes get tired of these Kap threads, but after he ran off the field like a baby tonight....I say carry on. That was utterly classless, and I would be embarrassed if I was 49er fan. So grateful that RW is our QB.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Even though Nevada is a small time program, they should still have their players wear helmets. Nobody should have to end up like this guy.

Axx

Reaction score
"We lost the game, they didnt beat us" excuse is the biggest old bs excuse on that planet.

Squidward and dbaugh are easy to hate

McG

Reaction score
He believed his own hype, douching it up all over TV, radio, the internet, etc. Every time I saw one of these interviews/ads I kept thinking, I can't wait to you come up to Seattle. He just needs shut up and stop getting on TV. He sounds like a teenager that has an 8th grade education.

Axx

Reaction score
He already got molested last time he came to seattle. Is he going to forgetting to prepare against the seahawks????

Latest posts