Douche Alert

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Maturity! Its a word that has been getting a lot of press time this week with Johnny football lighting it up on the field and being viewed as a total liability everywhere else. In this case he is mirroring what his coach is teaching. That whole belligerent "never give em an opening" thing is being taught and Kaep is like a sponge to that sort of mentality. But in the cases of Jonny F, Colin and his coach there is a level of maturity missing that a team owner like Al Davis used to embrace but few true business owners would ever tolerate.

Reaction score
What's funny is I didn't have an issue with Kap last season, but this offseason and especially this season so far he's become a real piece of work.

I think Harbaugh's influence on him is showing too.

I still have to respect his ability, but I don't respect CK at all as a person anymore. Immature, petty, and no honor. That pouty walk off the field/no handshake thing was a dick move.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Lieutenant Dan":osd3mqc1 said:
What's funny is I didn't have an issue with Kap last season, but this offseason and especially this season so far he's become a real piece of work.

I think Harbaugh's influence on him is showing too.

I still have to respect his ability, but I don't respect CK at all as a person anymore. Immature, petty, and no honor. That pouty walk off the field/no handshake thing was a dick move.

It sucks to think that if he hadn't gone to SF, he might have ended up as a decent human being. (Brock Huard said that he though Kaepernick was funny and personable coming out of college.) Sudden success + Douchebaugh as a coach has definitely ruined him.

hawk45

Reaction score
He acts like it'd kill him to admit we're a good team with a stadium that's impossible to win at. It wouldn't cost him anything for crying out loud.

Well okay, in his world we're not doing anything special, he just takes a steaming dump all over himself all game long in important games against division rivals. I can live with that interpretation I guess.

godawg

Reaction score
If Russell Wilson had lost the game in SF's stadium he probably would have said something like, "SF is a great team and they have great fan support, but I will need to play better next time. Go Hawks!"

Highlordb

Reaction score
how hard is it for the haters to just admit were a good f'in team? We have a physical punishing defense with a really good mobile QB.....

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkWow":juz1fsy4 said:
Even though Nevada is a small time program, they should still have their players wear helmets. Nobody should have to end up like this guy.

Don't blame Nevada, he wasn't like that coming out of that program.

Blame Harbaugh. Look at his mentor and teacher. That's the common thread.

Anyone have links to Harbitch's and Kaeperdunk's post game pressers ?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawks46":12f982p3 said:
HawkWow":12f982p3 said:
Even though Nevada is a small time program, they should still have their players wear helmets. Nobody should have to end up like this guy.

Don't blame Nevada, he wasn't like that coming out of that program.

Blame Harbaugh. Look at his mentor and teacher. That's the common thread.

Anyone have links to Harbitch's and Kaeperdunk's post game pressers ?

I bet they're really long and informative.