Dont sleep on the Browns...

pehawk

Reaction score
They have a VERY talented roster. Very.

They'll be 3-2 after Thursday in a fairly weak division.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1gpmrvqc said:
I thought they were tanking the season. Is Hoyer somehow competent?

I never thought Weeden was that bad, but I guess he is (in my defense, peaches convinced me he was good). That roster's too talented to "tank". Really, it just is. Maybe they just needed a "non-ginger" at QB?

look@dafilm

Reaction score
the browns suck and will always suck, they have a very good D assembled though. this high they are riding will wear off quickly enough. The bengals will win that division.

Erebus

Reaction score
I boldly predicted in one of the season prediction threads that the Browns would make the playoffs. They really made me look bad the first couple of weeks, but now I see it as a possibility again, though not as a WC.

Throwdown

Reaction score
They really do suck at existence, they can't win when they try and they can't tank when they try.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Peaches, chill, he has another year of eligibility.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":gwz89na1 said:
The Browns suck so bad that they can't even tank properly.

It was funnier when Throw did it, thief.

I swear, mods...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Okay, not bad, but it still doesn't make up for your clear plagiarism. Who do you think you are, Sark?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":o2q76vpl said:
Okay, not bad, but it still doesn't make up for your clear plagiarism. Who do you think you are, Sark?

Throwdown had nothing to do with my posting style. I was only influenced by Sarlacc.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
J and Pea, you guys not out in Houston? Browns were good today, Mingo seems like quite a find for the talk of him being boom/bust.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Browns are going to be stuck in mediocrity.

They will go 9-7, narrowly miss the playoffs, and have cruddy draft picks from it.

Browncoat

Reaction score
The AFC North is very weak this year. Pittsburgh and Baltimore will probably salvage some of their season. Cleveland has a fairly tough schedule ahead, including GB, KC, and NE on the road. At best, they'd be looking at a Wild Card, which is highly unlikely. 7-9 is probably a best case scenario, but they might get lucky and go 8-8.

Cleveland can not finish games. They've often been holding on to a slight lead in the 4th, but rarely seem to walk away with the win...and this isn't recent history, this is a trend dating back to 1999 when they re-entered the league. With the constant state of flux in that organization in the front office, coaching staff, and QB position, there is no foundation in place. Teams rebuild, but Cleveland has not been a real contender since the late 80's because they are constantly backpedaling.

The AFC North is Cincy's to lose.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
before weedon went down I would have agreed they were a threat, but I find it hard to believe that this hoyer is going to be the answer. LAst year Browns were VERY competitive in games against formidable opponents.

Dtowers

Reaction score
Have to say you did call this in that other thread. I thought Cincy would be hurt by missing some DBs but I haven't watched the game yet to find out.

Latest posts