Doe Anyone Have The "We Are 12" Book?

hawkpride

Reaction score
Yea, thanks for the link, just ordered mine. How could you not, with the free pizza?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno why buy I bought the 3 deal. I don't think I can even get Papa John's at my house. Oh well I'll figure something out.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2v9nf36c said:
I dunno why buy I bought the 3 deal. I don't think I can even get Papa John's at my house. Oh well I'll figure something out.

The pizza deal isn't even good up here, but I bought two anyway, mainly because one is going in the collection, and the other is going to be put out to look through.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kidhawk":nrxrfriz said:
Zebulon Dak":nrxrfriz said:

The pizza deal isn't even good up here, but I bought two anyway, mainly because one is going in the collection, and the other is going to be put out to look through.

Perspective.....So you bought 2 pizzas and they came with a free book each. Awesome. Too bad the pizzas dont apply to areas out side of the Portland Seattle area tho. dang.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":29vk6vnp said:
kidhawk":29vk6vnp said:
Zebulon Dak":29vk6vnp said:

Perspective.....So you bought 2 pizzas and they came with a free book each. Awesome. Too bad the pizzas dont apply to areas out side of the Portland Seattle area tho. dang.

I'm not a fan of Papa John anyway, but I'd have bought the books anyway. The cost with shipping for two was less than $12 each. So I get one to be basically untouched and one to use carefree for almost half the price of the original book price. I call that a deal, pizza or no.

titan3131

Reaction score
If anyone who cant use the giftcards for papa johns wants to give em away... I like pizza.