Do you want Geno next season?

Do you want Geno back at QB next season?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Simple question. Yes or no. Do you want Geno Smith back under center for the Seahawks next season?

Rat

Reaction score
I'm very much on the fence. It's a huge detriment in this league to pay a QB an enormous amount, and I think some on here will be surprised at how much he gets. He was tremendous this season I just don't know if the smart thing to do is pay him. Maybe the franchise tag for a year if there's a QB in the draft they really like.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm up in the air. He's acceptable, but he'll never be more than that. Team has bigger problems right now.

getnasty

Reaction score
Such a tough decision. Geno is gonna get 3 years 70 ish million is my guess. While he probably deserves it i'm not sure he's the guy. That being said i probably pay him.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
He makes big time throws. I don’t think he’ll be a one hit wonder. His lack of mobility worries me a bit. But it’s hard going from a mobile qb to a true pocket qb.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Some of you really don't like being in the playoffs.

Ozzy

Reaction score
We have 25 players under contract and 46 million in cap space. Anyone is crazy if they think Seattle is going to pay him 30 million or if they do. They have a ton of holes and can’t afford that. If he comes back for under 20 as a bridge guy? Sure. But if John think he has an elite QB sitting there he’s not passing on him