Denver Bronco's received their AFC Championship rings.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2bv6conw said:
Throwdown":2bv6conw said:
seahawk12thman":2bv6conw said:
Throwdown":2bv6conw said:
The urge to constantly denigrate the Broncos is childish. While I smiled when saw John Elway's not happy look in the Super Bowl (that man ruined my childhood), dogging the Broncos is unnecessary and pointless. They had a good team and had a good season.

Man it was all good til the bronco fan started going off.
I read every quote in this thread and she was treated like crap. Internet tough guys I guess. She simply wanted to know why everyone was laughing at Denver's rings? I hate Denver more than anybody. They use to just kill us and Shannon Sharpe use to foam at the mouth constantly but beating Denver was sweet revenge and I loved every second of it but after the beat down there was nothing more that needed to be said. Denver fans knew they were embarrassed and annihilated so what is the payoff making another fan base feel like crap by rubbing their nose in it? The Seahawk players get a pass because they were asked questions and answered truthfully, But Denver fans have every right to be proud of their season. After the game was over Peyton Manning was looking to shake any and everybody's hand and was being nothing but complimentary towards our players, he's a class act. I will leave it at that.

Gotta check the shack to see the full story as to why she was treated in such a way.
If that is the case then I stand corrected and my faith in the net has been fully restored :D
I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways! :th2thumbs: There is a history here of the person in question, she made her own bed........

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Throwdown":1pkitsiz said:
bmorepunk":1pkitsiz said:
The urge to constantly denigrate the Broncos is childish. While I smiled when saw John Elway's not happy look in the Super Bowl (that man ruined my childhood), dogging the Broncos is unnecessary and pointless. They had a good team and had a good season.

I get that, but there's a lot of dogging going on still in general. I'd like to see people overall be a little more Russell Wilson and a little less Golden Tate.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bmorepunk":343lz8qh said:
Throwdown":343lz8qh said:
bmorepunk":343lz8qh said:

I get that, but there's a lot of dogging going on still in general. I'd like to see people overall be a little more Russell Wilson and a little less Golden Tate.
There is always the foes list, it's quite handy. The thing that gets my goat is those that tell people how to feel or how to post.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3t3snmx7 said:
Throwdown":3t3snmx7 said:
bmorepunk":3t3snmx7 said:

I prefer to be Richard Sherman.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":337ou6am said:
Yeah she kind of made her own bed.

She took a big dump in it. At least the Denialzoners had a team that was actually in the game and lost, the Donkos were flat embarrassed on the field and she decided to make an attempt at smack. That is reaching pretty hard.

Every game can change, but when a team just gets destroyed by a system with talented players it is unreasonable to think that making a few changes is going to change the actual outcome. It isn't like the Hawks did anything special, they just play excellent fundamental football and that is very difficult to beat.

Heh.. the Donks are coming to the Clink in the regular season. Talk about silent count, I wonder how many changes Pey-Pey can make at the line in that situation.

mrblitz

Reaction score
broncos were the best team in the afc, but not the 2nd best in the nfl. the nfc probably had 4 or 5 teams better than denver.