Denver Bronco's received their AFC Championship rings.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3rssa4c9 said:
Cinnamongirl":3rssa4c9 said:
I never have visited a site that is more misogynistic in my life. I hope Seattle is not this way generally.

See, this is what you don't get. Nobody here hates you because you're a woman. They hate you because you are an annoying troll with so little to look forward to in your own life that you live for coming to a message board of a team that you aren't a fan of to troll with your whining, your weak potshots, and your frankly sad comebacks.

Think about this right now. This is your life! This is what you are living to do. You checked this board multiple times today in order to create some drama so that you could feel important. Is this what you have been reduced to? Go find love or discover a new passion of yours! You are wasting oxygen right now, and I know, deep inside, that you know this too. I have faith that you can do better, even if you live in Colorado, home of the meth-smoking, tweaked-out, barely literate citizen.

Please don't lay on your deathbed one day thinking, "Wow, if only I had more time, I could make another terrible post on Seahawks.net and then cry misogyny just to be sure that someone, somewhere out there, was thinking of me for at least one second of their day."

What are you talking about? Are you saying that the only people that can visit your board is from Seattle? Then put it in the tos and put it at the top of the forum.

And I am not talking about people hating me and misogyny it is the derogatory references toward women and body parts. It is pretty disgusting.

Drama? I brought drama? Been to a forum lately? forums are generally about drama. Don't worry this is starting to get boring anyway. We could have had some good football and NFL discussion if you guys would have kept it together. I was just defending myself. But it appears you just want to talk to yourselves about how great you are with no other ideas involved.

images_1.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2ne6gz34 said:
Cinnamongirl":2ne6gz34 said:
I never have visited a site that is more misogynistic in my life. I hope Seattle is not this way generally.

See, this is what you don't get. Nobody here hates you because you're a woman. They hate you because you are an annoying troll with so little to look forward to in your own life that you live for coming to a message board of a team that you aren't a fan of to troll with your whining, your weak potshots, and your frankly sad comebacks.

Think about this right now. This is your life! This is what you are living to do. You checked this board multiple times today in order to create some drama so that you could feel important. Is this what you have been reduced to? Go find love or discover a new passion of yours! You are wasting oxygen right now, and I know, deep inside, that you know this too. I have faith that you can do better, even if you live in Colorado, home of the meth-smoking, tweaked-out, barely literate citizen.

Please don't lay on your deathbed one day thinking, "Wow, if only I had more time, I could make another terrible post on Seahawks.net and then cry misogyny just to be sure that someone, somewhere out there, was thinking of me for at least one second of their day."
Ring the bell! Game over! Smelly wins the internet! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":s27yalur said:
Smelly McUgly":s27yalur said:
Cinnamongirl":s27yalur said:

What are you talking about? Are you saying that the only people that can visit your board is from Seattle? Then put it in the tos and put it at the top of the forum.

And I am not talking about people hating me and misogyny it is the derogatory references toward women and body parts. It is pretty disgusting.

Drama? I brought drama? Been to a forum lately? forums are generally about drama. Don't worry this is starting to get boring anyway. We could have had some good football and NFL discussion if you guys would have kept it together. I was just defending myself. But it appears you just want to talk to yourselves about how great you are with no other ideas involved.

images_1.jpg
Buh bye!

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1o11lium said:
Cinnamongirl":1o11lium said:
Smelly McUgly":1o11lium said:
Cinnamongirl":1o11lium said:

images_1.jpg
Buh bye!

From what I have seen the niners forum is alot nicer. I think I will go hang with them for a while.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":1cgfudya said:
Sports Hernia":1cgfudya said:

images_1.jpg
Buh bye!

From what I have seen the niners forum is alot nicer. I think I will go hang with them for a while.
You'll fit right in with the twats at the denial zone, they are delusional drama queens just like you.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
images_1.jpg

Buh bye

You'll fit right in with the twats at the denial zone, they are delusional drama queens just like you.

Oh no drama queens here. LOL

Y1BzfWf

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":2i1711p1 said:

You will certainly have a lot in common and it will be for the same reasons.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I am ok with the hostilities but what is so bad about second place? In our case we were screwed by the refs the first time so a second place finish seems hollow. I don't think the broncos will win here either but if our defense can force four turnovers and still lose it is possible Denver can win. After all we destroyed the Cardinals 58-0 the prior year. Maybe she is a troll and I am missing the point but isn't she just being proud of her team? Would you call your son a loser if he finished 2nd?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The urge to constantly denigrate the Broncos is childish. While I smiled when saw John Elway's not happy look in the Super Bowl (that man ruined my childhood), dogging the Broncos is unnecessary and pointless. They had a good team and had a good season.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":33uxcx1p said:
RolandDeschain":33uxcx1p said:
I think you'll realize how delusional your fan base has been when you go 1-3 against the NFC West this year.

Hmmmmmm would you like to have a little side bet on that? I am just waiting for Sept. 21, 2:25 p.m Mountain Time
I'll take that bet.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1wg9z3up said:
The urge to constantly denigrate the Broncos is childish. While I smiled when saw John Elway's not happy look in the Super Bowl (that man ruined my childhood), dogging the Broncos is unnecessary and pointless. They had a good team and had a good season.
Totally agree. It's classless and childish. It is embarrassing quite frankly.

Throwdown

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1fc0hcw2 said:

Man it was all good til the bronco fan started going off.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Throwdown":p02tnto3 said:
bmorepunk":p02tnto3 said:

I read every quote in this thread and she was treated like crap. Internet tough guys I guess. She simply wanted to know why everyone was laughing at Denver's rings? I hate Denver more than anybody. They use to just kill us and Shannon Sharpe use to foam at the mouth constantly but beating Denver was sweet revenge and I loved every second of it but after the beat down there was nothing more that needed to be said. Denver fans knew they were embarrassed and annihilated so what is the payoff making another fan base feel like crap by rubbing their nose in it? The Seahawk players get a pass because they were asked questions and answered truthfully, But Denver fans have every right to be proud of their season. After the game was over Peyton Manning was looking to shake any and everybody's hand and was being nothing but complimentary towards our players, he's a class act. I will leave it at that.

Throwdown

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":1p1w99b3 said:
Throwdown":1p1w99b3 said:
bmorepunk":1p1w99b3 said:

I read every quote in this thread and she was treated like crap. Internet tough guys I guess. She simply wanted to know why everyone was laughing at Denver's rings? I hate Denver more than anybody. They use to just kill us and Shannon Sharpe use to foam at the mouth constantly but beating Denver was sweet revenge and I loved every second of it but after the beat down there was nothing more that needed to be said. Denver fans knew they were embarrassed and annihilated so what is the payoff making another fan base feel like crap by rubbing their nose in it? The Seahawk players get a pass because they were asked questions and answered truthfully, But Denver fans have every right to be proud of their season. After the game was over Peyton Manning was looking to shake any and everybody's hand and was being nothing but complimentary towards our players, he's a class act. I will leave it at that.

Gotta check the shack to see the full story as to why she was treated in such a way.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Throwdown":36ofbkaz said:
seahawk12thman":36ofbkaz said:
Throwdown":36ofbkaz said:
bmorepunk":36ofbkaz said:

Gotta check the shack to see the full story as to why she was treated in such a way.
If that is the case then I stand corrected and my faith in the net has been fully restored :D

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
After surviving the late 80s, with Elway being chased out of bounds only to heave a 60 yard bomb to a wide open Vance Johnson several times (DAMN YOU TERRY TAYLOR/EUGENE ROBINSON) I feel full redemption that the Hawks were able to whomp the Donkos.

I can't count the times that he ripped my heart out.