Denver Bronco's received their AFC Championship rings.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":2685qmmz said:
I will be honest, I don't know what is going to happen. But if the Broncos lose again like that then I will admit that you were partially right. I still think you are overly obnoxious and delusional.

Obnoxious? Yes, very. Delusional? Absolutely not. Denver literally has a 0% chance of beating the Seahawks in Seattle. We could play our backups for the entire game and STILL win by two touchdowns. Peyton thought the Superbowl crowd was loud? Bitch, please.... that's going to seem like listening to soft jazz on a 1928 gramophone when compared to the CLink in full voice.

Marvin hates the Seahawks, and hates us fans even worse, and even HIS dumb ass is giving the CLink credit as being the toughest place to get a win in the NFL. Just go ahead and get your sharpie out and put a big L right there on 09/21. It'll dull the pain when the actual day comes.

So, let me ask you this? You won so why are you still beating down on the Broncos? That is why you are obnoxious. Why don't you talk some real football and strategy? Rather than acting like the greatest team that ever played. I realize you have to endure living in Seattle and have never won a thing until now but really that does not explain it.

oi.

You are really out of your depth.

I'd suggest quitting while you're ahead...

...but then again, I never do.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1l2cg80i said:
First off, Marvin, I love you. Wait, no I don't.

Secondly, the reason I'm still beating down on the Broncos? Because I can. Simples.

Freudian slip? LOL.

:D

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3wzxk8f4 said:

Secondly, the reason I'm still beating down on the Broncos? Because I can. Simples.

Well I have every right to defend them so there.
238%20(1).png

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":25wunje7 said:
Marvin49":25wunje7 said:
peachesenregalia":25wunje7 said:

Freudian slip? LOL.

Admit it though. You and your lot would be doing the EXACT SAME THING right now if it was you guys who'd just roflstomped the Broncos in the SuperBowl.

But, getting to join in with us for a bit is the closest you're gonna get for some time :)

Still counting down to the Aldon sentencing? I'm going for 6 months in jail, with probably an 8 game suspension by the league. Aldon just couldn't keep his name out of the news, and Rog hates that ish.

Well, there was no internet, but I do fondly remember making fun of Bronco fans after the 55-10 win in '89 (yes, I'm that old).

Nah...I just think its funny that some peeps don't realize just how good the NFC West is.

Records outside their division last year...

Seahawks: 9-1
49ers: 7-3
Cardinals: 8-2
Rams: 6-4

That's a combined 30-10 against the rest of the NFL. If you add the playoffs, It's 34-10 (Niners loss and one Seahawks win were against each other, so inside division).

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
Marvin49":kzhsx536 said:
peachesenregalia":kzhsx536 said:
Marvin49":kzhsx536 said:
peachesenregalia":kzhsx536 said:

Freudian slip? LOL.

Admit it though. You and your lot would be doing the EXACT SAME THING right now if it was you guys who'd just roflstomped the Broncos in the SuperBowl.

But, getting to join in with us for a bit is the closest you're gonna get for some time :)

Still counting down to the Aldon sentencing? I'm going for 6 months in jail, with probably an 8 game suspension by the league. Aldon just couldn't keep his name out of the news, and Rog hates that ish.

Well, there was no internet, but I do fondly remember making fun of Bronco fans after the 55-10 win in '89 (yes, I'm that old).

Nah...I just think its funny that some peeps don't realize just how good the NFC West is.

That's a combined 30-10 against the rest of the NFL. If you add the playoffs, It's 34-10 (Niners loss and one Seahawks win were against each other, so inside division).

You still barely beat the niners that doesn't make you a dynasty.

Screenshot_14.jpg

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":1axzbp5i said:
Marvin49":1axzbp5i said:
peachesenregalia":1axzbp5i said:
Marvin49":1axzbp5i said:

Freudian slip? LOL.

You still barely beat the niners that doesn't make you a dynasty. [/quote]

Uh...someone's not paying attention. LOL.

I am a Niners fan dear.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":2lga7jru said:
You still barely beat the niners that doesn't make you a dynasty.

Uh...someone's not paying attention. LOL.

I am a Niners fan dear.[/quote]

The thing I find interesting is that he got all them touchdowns and could barely do one against us. They did earn their ring but on a weak AFC. Look at the stats. KC was decent but steamrolled teams. Get to the playoffs and got steamrolled. Chargers get into the playoffs by beating KC when KC brought in the cheerleaders to play. Even they could not distract the Chargers. I think you could probably see where the teams that did not make the playoffs in the afc were even more so creampuffs. They were probably thinking it is only flag football. Just a guess there tho. :twisted:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":28mecqqi said:
peachesenregalia":28mecqqi said:

Well I have every right to defend them so there.
238%20(1).png
Every right.

But very little basis.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":2hlk8ich said:
I am a Niners fan dear.

Oh I see dear, you are trying to pull down the broncos to make your own niners look good. Gotcha.

Don't need to try too hard. I watched the Super Bowl.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":1awocq3y said:
So, let me ask you this? You won so why are you still beating down on the Broncos?
Because you just showed up back on our forum again and immediately started talking shit, you silly twat.

That is why you are obnoxious. Why don't you talk some real football and strategy? Rather than acting like the greatest team that ever played.
Ok. What in the hell made you think an offense predicated almost entirely on short quick passes that require a lot of yards after the catch would be even close to effective against a supremely fast, young defense with corners that can cover the best you have, every single down? Intelligent people saw major offensive woes for Denver coming before the game. One NFL.com analyst even predicted a several-score blowout in Seattle's favor, go back and check their predictions. Broncos forum members called him a drooling idiot.

I realize you have to endure living in Seattle and have never won a thing until now but really that does not explain it.
The 1979 Seattle Supersonics want to have a word with you. Actually, scratch that; they have other uses for your mouth that don't involve you uttering words; now get the hell out of here.

1979-Supersonics-NBA-Championship-Ring.jpg

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The NFCW is going to bring the Apocalypse to the Broncos in 2014. They might get by the Rams, but the Hawks are going to tenderize that meat for the Cards and the Niners.

We will WANT Denver to beat the Niners and the Cards, heck.. they might even have a chance against AZ if Palmer has a Hot Carlos game, but the Niners? Lol.. After playing the Hawks and Cards in the previous 4 weeks? Ouch. They are just lucky Bowman isn't going to likely be playing. That would give Brooks far too many chances to inflict his patented "follow through".

Of course they might try to stop Gore/Hyde (assuming he gets the 2 spot) but like Harvin, KaeperSpaz will find himself with a lot of green in front of him and a rash on his bicep.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":29jgil5f said:
Cinnamongirl":29jgil5f said:
So, let me ask you this? You won so why are you still beating down on the Broncos?
Because you just showed up back on our forum again and immediately started talking shit, you silly twat.

That is why you are obnoxious. Why don't you talk some real football and strategy? Rather than acting like the greatest team that ever played.
Ok. What in the hell made you think an offense predicated almost entirely on short quick passes that require a lot of yards after the catch would be even close to effective against a supremely fast, young defense with corners that can cover the best you have, every single down? Intelligent people saw major offensive woes for Denver coming before the game. One NFL.com analyst even predicted a several-score blowout in Seattle's favor, go back and check their predictions. Broncos forum members called him a drooling idiot.

I realize you have to endure living in Seattle and have never won a thing until now but really that does not explain it.
The 1979 Seattle Supersonics want to have a word with you. Actually, scratch that; they have other uses for your mouth that don't involve you uttering words; now get the hell out of here.

1979-Supersonics-NBA-Championship-Ring.jpg

We are talking about the Seahawks but even then wow 1979 how could I have been so stupid to think that you have won something 35 years ago and so that would not make you upset. LOL

Once again, you can't even be happy with winning and were making fun of the ring. I took offense. The only reason I came back is I checked in as it is football season, saw this ridiculous thread on the ring (how silly is that) and decided to say something. You guys come unglued over the dumbest things.

I never have visited a site that is more misogynistic in my life. I hope Seattle is not this way generally.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":kuaz3awi said:
I never have visited a site that is more misogynistic in my life. I hope Seattle is not this way generally.

You act like a bitch, we treat you like a bitch.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Cinnamongirl":aftdu53t said:

See, this is what you don't get. Nobody here hates you because you're a woman. They hate you because you are an annoying troll with so little to look forward to in your own life that you live for coming to a message board of a team that you aren't a fan of to troll with your whining, your weak potshots, and your frankly sad comebacks.

Think about this right now. This is your life! This is what you are living to do. You checked this board multiple times today in order to create some drama so that you could feel important. Is this what you have been reduced to? Go find love or discover a new passion of yours! You are wasting oxygen right now, and I know, deep inside, that you know this too. I have faith that you can do better, even if you live in Colorado, home of the meth-smoking, tweaked-out, barely literate citizen.

Please don't lay on your deathbed one day thinking, "Wow, if only I had more time, I could make another terrible post on Seahawks.net and then cry misogyny just to be sure that someone, somewhere out there, was thinking of me for at least one second of their day."