Crap. This Sherman thing is EXPLODING everywhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdriver

Reaction score
[youtube]WsAC4lhbE0g[/youtube]

Nobody respects a trash talker, right?

Love me some Sherm!

plyka

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":23fdv4g5 said:
There's not a single one of you who'd be supporting Sherman were he a 49er.

As a niner fan did you support kaepernick when he mocked cam Newton in cam's own house after beating them the prior week?

VaporHawk

Reaction score
plyka":1elpcvqf said:
MontanaHawk05":1elpcvqf said:

As a niner fan did you support kaepernick when he mocked cam Newton in cam's own house after beating them the prior week?

Plenty of Panthers were Kaepernicking in SF when they played the first time. Kaepernick was giving payback.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ob61bh7 said:

Kind of like there aren't too many Niner fans calling for the head of the guy who blind-sided Lane on that punt when he was out of bounds. That was FAR worse than what Sherman did, but hardly any press on that except for the fact there will be an investigation. Why should the media ask those difficult questions and go look at film and figure out who that was and report on that? Because Sherman brings an audience that's why

getnasty

Reaction score
The team loves RS, he brings confidence and swag to our team. Without that attitude were not the team we are today, this team and especially the defense feeds off of that. Remember that this guy is a team player, he's never called out his teammates, coaches and has never done anything to hurt us as a team.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
VaporHawk":3mua3rsh said:
plyka":3mua3rsh said:
MontanaHawk05":3mua3rsh said:

Plenty of Panthers were Kaepernicking in SF when they played the first time. Kaepernick was giving payback.

Those were Panthers defenders making a play on Kaepernick. Kaep and Cam don't play against each other. Why disrespect another QB like that. That's like RW doing the discount double check after scoring the GW touchdown last year

Uncle Si

Reaction score
plyka":31jerhm5 said:
MontanaHawk05":31jerhm5 said:

I honestly wouldn't have cared.... Its not the first time some athlete has revealed himself to be human

Reaction score
Aaron Campeau ‏@AaronCampeau 17h
Guys.

Guys.

Sherman was referencing the Kaepernick Beats By Dre commercial.

Guys.

OMG. pic.twitter.com/pQx5GccYKQ
Embedded image permalink

Blitzer88

Reaction score
coorslighthawk":qswxv6dj said:
Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Embedded image permalink

Wow......that is pretty close to what Sherm did. Marketing ploy? lol

Marvin49

Reaction score
kidhawk":o8f8l01p said:
MontanaHawk05":o8f8l01p said:

Kind of like there aren't too many Niner fans calling for the head of the guy who blind-sided Lane on that punt when he was out of bounds. That was FAR worse than what Sherman did, but hardly any press on that except for the fact there will be an investigation. Why should the media ask those difficult questions and go look at film and figure out who that was and report on that? Because Sherman brings an audience that's why

To be fair...at this point we don't even know who it was. According to beat writers it wasn't even a player.

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2s51tl25 said:
coorslighthawk":2s51tl25 said:
Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Embedded image permalink

Wow......that is pretty close to what Sherm did. Marketing ploy? lol
Not sure Blitzer but it is definitely what he was doing. Maybe Sherm hates that commercial as much as the rest of us!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":271g1c8a said:
kidhawk":271g1c8a said:
MontanaHawk05":271g1c8a said:

To be fair...at this point we don't even know who it was. According to beat writers it wasn't even a player.

The only reason we don't know is because they don't care to dig. Only so many people are allowed on the sideline and with all the cameras they can easily find a clear image of him. If it could get ratings they'd be all over it.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
All the manufactured outrage over this is priceless. Talking heads saying how Sherman "verbally assaulted" Crabtree while they laugh about it, and Brian Billick chastising him. Which is rich considering he is wearing a ring due to one of the biggest talkers in the history of the game.

Emerald12

Reaction score
ivotuk":7auf77bs said:
There are former players on ESPN radio who say they can identify with Richards emotion.
ShermN has an article up on MMQB and yes, Pete has already mentioned it to him but there was no"chewing out."

I think just about any person who's been an athlete at one point in their life can relate to them. This is why there shouldn't be interviews right after games, even though I have no problem with what RS did.

kmedic

Reaction score
I wish there was a link to this morning's "NFL AM" show on NFL Network. Lavar Arrington may have had the best argument for supporting Sherman's post game interview. Basically to the effect that these guys are true warriors and he had just moments before made the game saving play to propel his team to the Super Bowl against a guy who had been trash talking him since last year. At first listen without context Sherm definitely comes off arrogant and almost crazy. But when you sit back and think about the situation, who he is and what he's been through in his life, it becomes easier and easier to understand and support his response. The more and more I've thought about it the more I absolutely love this guy and his passion and fire.

A

Anonymous

AbsolutNET":3prsyqtx said:
All the manufactured outrage over this is priceless. Talking heads saying how Sherman "verbally assaulted" Crabtree while they laugh about it, and Brian Billick chastising him. Which is rich considering he is wearing a ring due to one of the biggest talkers in the history of the game.

I think the hand to the facemask is what really made Shoeless-Dick mad.

Otherwise, I think he's more calm.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I love that it rubs people the wrong way...even some 12s. I have been saying this for 3 years now....his isn't ruskells hawks. Get use to it.

I dreamed of the day we would have a team with this much swag.

kmedic

Reaction score
I'm not sure that this whole Richard Sherman thing is Seattle versus the rest of America. I've been hearing a lot of support for his not politically correct interview. Lots of football analysts (mostly x-players) giving him props.

BWRyan

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2mp0jc0k said:

Well, that's true. But I'd hate Russell Wilson if he was a 49er.

But, if he was on any non-NFC West team, I'd still think it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts