Crap. This Sherman thing is EXPLODING everywhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Tical21":24ern6ok said:
I was contemplating writing a post lately giving Kudos to Sherman for maturing this season. My bad.

Classless punk. This guy is the face of our franchise? Somebody shut his annoying ass up.

I think these types of posts are what are classless and annoying.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Not that it matters much (or SHOULD matter to anyone here), but after always defending Sherman (great player, clearly a smart guy, and very entertaining), I've basically soured on him at this point. I have no doubt that being disappointed about the loss has something to do with this, but as much as I like the Hawks as a squad and really am rooting for them in the Super Bowl, I'm done with Sherm.

Week in and week out it's always Sherm and "someone else", and week in and week out according to Sherm it's always "someone else's" fault that Sherm is acting like an ***hole. Most grating is that he's somehow a sorer winner than a sore loser (although he's both).

Did Crabtree "disrespect" him the Same way Harbaugh "disrespected" him here: http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2013 ... %26h%3D275

Right, Sherm. We've heard it all before.

Honestly, he reminds me of when I used to really root for Terrell Owens. Like what happened with Owens, unless Sherman becomes a different person I think Hawks fans will end up turning on him eventually (as has already started to happen a bit).

So, in two weeks I'm basically rooting for Sherman to give up five TDs, but for Wilson to throw 10. ;)

Good luck, guys! You deserve this upcoming win!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
We're the villains. Get over it or hush about it. It's a fact. Embrace it.

Sherman has passion, something missing from a lot of players. He didn't swear, he didn't attack anyone personally (he attacked Crabtree about His skills, not personal). What's the big freaking deal?

I am way more bothered by he Sherman apologists than anything else.

justafan

Reaction score
Peoples perception isnt based on whether you played sports or not.I think it has to do with when you played sports.Most people who played sports were taught sportsmanship at a young age,in fact it was demanded from the coaches I played for.I would bet most peple who played had coaches a lot like I did.That wasnt tolerated.
It has less to do whether you are a soft fan or somehow a tougher fan because you like that stuff.Some sports fans have no respect for it others dont care cause he is playing great for the Hawks.
I am not a fan of what or how he said it,the choke sign was pretty classless IMO.I get the high emotions and the behind the scenes stuff that goes on.Its who he is.
If Kap ran around the field using the chioke sign and talking like that people would not be saying how much of a man he is and how he a great leader of the team.
Kap is called a punk and worse for wearing a hat people dont like or showing his shoe collection.
I understand both sides of the argument some just have a different opinion than some of what makes a man great,a hero or a punk

Schadie001

Reaction score
Just as I expected there is more to the story as shown this morning on NFL AM.

At Fitzgeralds passing camp a year ago Crabtree started talking a bunch of trash to Sherm who said that at first it was nothing big but Crabtree took it over the top. Blows were not exchanged but Sherm said from then on he was going to make Crabtree pay for his mouth. Well, with the game on the line, basically TD sends SF to the superbowl and it's he against Crabtree on a fade route for the win. I'd say he made Crabtree pay. I don't blame him a bit, Sherm plays with a chip he always has, he talks the talk but he also walks the walk and then some.

This was Sherm SHOWING crabtree that you want to talk well I'll send you home to heartbreak hotel. Gotta love the LOB!!!

And we all knew going into this (if you didn't you are naive) that should Denver make the superbowl and we make it that we were going to be an after thought regardless. Now it's Peyton the Angel and "The LEGION of Boom" led by the our bad boy Sherm. You thought the analysts said we couldn't win before....you ain't seen nothing yet....

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I got RS's back. I love him, will always love him who cares what "others" think.

FANCONSFANBC

Reaction score
I made this for you guys last night. From a falcons fan that mispelled my username.
693ls

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":50v1b9zi said:
Not that it matters much (or SHOULD matter to anyone here), but after always defending Sherman (great player, clearly a smart guy, and very entertaining), I've basically soured on him at this point. I have no doubt that being disappointed about the loss has something to do with this, but as much as I like the Hawks as a squad and really am rooting for them in the Super Bowl, I'm done with Sherm.

Week in and week out it's always Sherm and "someone else", and week in and week out according to Sherm it's always "someone else's" fault that Sherm is acting like an ***hole. Most grating is that he's somehow a sorer winner than a sore loser (although he's both).

Did Crabtree "disrespect" him the Same way Harbaugh "disrespected" him here: http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2013 ... %26h%3D275

Right, Sherm. We've heard it all before.

Honestly, he reminds me of when I used to really root for Terrell Owens. Like what happened with Owens, unless Sherman becomes a different person I think Hawks fans will end up turning on him eventually (as has already started to happen a bit).

So, in two weeks I'm basically rooting for Sherman to give up five TDs, but for Wilson to throw 10. ;)

Good luck, guys! You deserve this upcoming win!
Oh well, get lost! I really don't give 2 squirts that you've "lost respect"'for Sherman. You are a cleaver but butthurt whiners troll, move along now!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":20ya18vu said:
We're the villains. Get over it or hush about it. It's a fact. Embrace it.

Sherman has passion, something missing from a lot of players. He didn't swear, he didn't attack anyone personally (he attacked Crabtree about His skills, not personal). What's the big freaking deal?

I am way more bothered by he Sherman apologists than anything else.
BINGO. Too many get caught up in what others think. I was like that until XL*, and then saw the error of my ways! The national media and other fanbases don't like it, too freakin' bad! I honestly don't care!

truehawksfan

Reaction score
That's pure emotion. Why is anyone surprised?

If anyone wants to put this in perspective, look at the comments on the game thread. This is an emotional moment, regardless of whether your a player, coach or fan. Fans on the game thread say some crappy stuff and you expect a player to stay composed? Really?

Some have to take an hour, or for some a day, to regain your composure.

Well, the players don't have a chance to regain their composure, and in a way, I like it. He was saying what he felt. It was pent up anger for what Craba$$ said this week and, as someone already noted, want he did at a passing camp -- where you have kids attending, Kids who look up to players and you have a punk like Crada$$ talking shit.

So, who's the a$$hole here. The guys who decides to talk cr@p to the press and at a passing camp, or the guy who steps up at the end of the game and makes the big time play, at a bug time moment.

I don't give a sh@t what anyone says about Richard Sherman.

TWO - FIVE. Keep doing what you do.

Inspector

Reaction score
After what i just read... There has been some issues between Crabtree and Sherm since summer. Crabtree can be a class A jerk. But then most men can.

Anyway, i proudly wear Sherm's jersey. I like a little trash talking and support him in it. :49ersmall:

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Crabtree is another loud mouth, high maintenance WR.

Sherman shut you down, so live with that.

TWO-FIVE. Keep doing what you do.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I didn't hear the original comments, and only heard what Richard said after the fact.

I had to laugh because it was so tame, and yet people are all up in arms about something he said about a whiny little diva who talks big and shows up small. I hope Sherman never changes.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Hahaha....now the NFL Network is backing off. I mean really backing off.

These guys were players and they know how heated this can get.

They agree players need a cooling off period.

They even used the sacred Tom Brady as an example....how he acts like a kid with a temper tantrum on the sideline, but is well composed on the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts