Crap. This Sherman thing is EXPLODING everywhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
God, the whining about this by our own fans makes me ashamed.

Get over it. It was awesome. He was caught up in the moment, and Crabtree had disrespected him earlier in the week.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1pytn14a said:
Everybody should care about what other people think about them. Otherwise, you're a dick.
That HAS to be sarcasm. Or you typed it wrong. Why should I care what people think of me, exactly?
Oh, wait...I'm a dick. Nevermind...

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Why make an over emotional response about an over emotional response? They were going to hate us anyway. You think we had a shot at being good guys over Peyton Manning and John Elway? LMAO.

kearly

Reaction score
I loved it. LOVED IT. I hope he has a sequel planned in two weeks.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Before this game the whole world already hated us.

All anti-Seahawks fans are going to use whatever to continue the hate. Like PEDs, Pete Carroll is a cheater, artificial noise, ect....

w00t

Reaction score
I dunno why so many people are on nuts for speaking the truth. He's the number 1 CB in the league. He talks shit and backs it up. It's not like he said he wanted to eat someone's children or anything like that :/

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
"I'd never let a mediocre receiver catch the game winner on me"

Sounds right. Since it was your only play of the game. You know...other than the other 50 or 60 you were in on on the field....

OrFan

Reaction score
It's called testosterone. Crabtree talked garbage and got called out by Sherman.

I am so happy he is on our team, and that he said what he did. I hope people get pissed, especially the donkeys. If Sherman wasn't in their heads before, he sure is now.

I love what this team's attitude has become!

TwilightError

Reaction score
Its just the intensity of the game. He lives it with his every cell. Embrace that.

SUPER BOWL!

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
MLOhawks":12dx2gso said:
I'm President of the dicks then. The head dick, or CEO, the big dick in charge maybe.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. PLEASE STAND FOR THE PRESIDENT OF DICKS."

I laughed out loud. Woke up my wife. She's pissed. Thanks a lot MLO...

OrFan

Reaction score
I read on another team's board, Carolina, where a guy said you can tell those who played football, and those who did not, by their reaction to what he said. So true.

RussellMania

Reaction score
I loved it. I loved it when Ronda Rousey didn't shake Miesha Tate's hand. I hate the phony "give it a 110%" sport promo BS we hear over and over and over. It's refreshing to hear how someone actually feels. Pro-sports is entertainment first and foremost, give me great characters and passion over boring Kaepernick one line answers any day.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Y'know a big blowup will mean a big backlash against the blowup. And some people will look a little bit deeper into the situation and maybe we'll get some thoughtful commentary and conversation out of it, once the heat of the moment has passed. There's some rugged stuff out there, and there's pretty undeniably a racial component to a significant chunk of the criticism.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
OrFan":1ae7a5yc said:
I read on another team's board, Carolina, where a guy said you can tell those who played football, and those who did not, by their reaction to what he said. So true.
Concur. So true.

plyka

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6cibqalx said:
God, the whining about this by our own fans makes me ashamed.

Get over it. It was awesome. He was caught up in the moment, and Crabtree had disrespected him earlier in the week.

I agree...whining by your own fans over your own player because "oh god, this is BLOWING UP, what will the world say" is just embarrassing. I know this is probably not most Seahawks fans, but you are embarrassing the rest of us here. Please man up a bit.

hoxrox

Reaction score
He wasn't the only player that made plays today, but he's making himself bigger than the team. To me, that's the issue - not the trash talk in of itself. People aren't talking how awesome and gritty this team win was. They're talking about this Sherman rant.

Pete said it best when he told the players that whatever they do, remember that they are Seahawks.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2sh0kdx0 said:
OrFan":2sh0kdx0 said:
Concur. So true.

This. Goodell has turn the majority of NFL audience into a bunch of pussy cat dolls with sand in their vaginas over every abrasive dialogue.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ko4rrrg said:
OrFan":1ko4rrrg said:
Concur. So true.
I second that concurtion (concurrence?) (concurationence?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts