Crabtree still talking trash.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Wow this guy is a flat out punked . It was you and him last play the world saw what you had . Just stfu stupido

Seeker

Reaction score
I had to respond.

The last play RT: @KingCrab15 Film don't lie... @nflnetwork @espn pull up the tape of that game and show me where this guy is the best?

Wartooth

Reaction score
Wow! They are WHINING...
Who would have thought?!

mort

Reaction score
I just loved the oh no look in his eyes falling backwards

Meat

Reaction score
Crabs will fade away now. If I'm wrong I'll donate $1000 to a charity of you'alls choice. :)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The last play negates your argument, Crabtree.

Remember this is "the greatest pass catcher of all time" we're talking about here, folks.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Crabtree can be an awesome player, he pulled down some high passes and made Papaki look good. That said, he could have been on the high ground of that argument and then had to go and fuel it with nothing to back it.

Papaki screwed up going at Sherman, he just solidified the shut down corner argument, then rather than get the ball down, Crabs allowed Sherman to make the controlled tip. I like that. The Niners have "the catch" where the Hawks have "The Tip".

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Hahahahha. HATE HATE HATE... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzSUo8iPp4MI

just don't get it, you got owned in this game. Just don't say anything. If your pissed off go home like the rest of your team and sit in a dark room. How can you even think of talking crap at this point. Looks like a fool.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think Baldwin had more yds on less catches then both off the top of my head.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just saw him with Pam Oliver post game (wow, she's a Niner fan and it's obvious). What a sore loser...

seadoc30

Reaction score
hawk45":3fcl9lxk said:
Crabs, back to your couch man, courtesy of #25.

More like back to your weed, drinking, and fake-thug parties. Does the NFL ever "randomly" test these punks. I swear, if you randomly go and test their whole team, i could bet 50-60% will test positive for drugs. How can a person get crazy drunk and party till 6 am on a weekday and not smoke a joint in that party??!! Unbelievable!

Nog

Reaction score
What a sore loser! Btw, where was he tonight? He was locked up all night. I think he should roll his tongue seven times before talking...

amill87

Reaction score
Watching the play over and over. The look on Crabtree's face is just so good. You see all the heartbreak and agony in his eyes that he failed.

I need to make that my avatar.