Cowherd is off our bandwagon

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Good, when we win we need to flood his radio show and tell him not to ever jump back on again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
He wasn't on it anyway. He has said since before the playoffs that the Niners were the best team in the NFL. Once we win, he'll jump back on because by beating HIS so called best team in the NFL, then we are obviously the best team....either that or he'll be so pissed we made him wrong that he jumps on whichever AFC team and claim their offense will steamroll us....take your pick

GCrow

Reaction score
Which is actually surprising because Russell Wilson is not a "backwards hat" kind of guy... which according to Cowherd is pretty much the main distinction between winning QB's and your Matt Stafford's and Tony Romo's.

Sedaisan

Reaction score
Cowherd is a buffoon... He knows "shock jocks" get all the ratings... I put as much merit into what that guy says, as I would Stern or Limbaugh...

Hawks46

Reaction score
Say what you want, the guy knows his football. He's probably the least biased towards teams (the backwards hat thing is more of a stereotype/player bias).

He's not the only one off the bandwagaon. Literally every analyst out there is saying on a nuetral field the Niners win 9/10 times. About 50% of them out there are saying the CLink is the mitigating factor.

Everyone is stated our lack of offense and how good the Niners are playing on offense as the major reason. It's hard to refute it really.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawks46":35nlzxp5 said:
Everyone is stated our lack of offense and how good the Niners are playing on offense as the major reason. It's hard to refute it really.

Is it hard to refute?

23 points this weekend from both teams...

What exactly is the major influx of SF offense?

Uffda

Reaction score
Hawks46":1khd6gla said:
Say what you want, the guy knows his football. He's probably the least biased towards teams (the backwards hat thing is more of a stereotype/player bias).

He's not the only one off the bandwagaon. Literally every analyst out there is saying on a nuetral field the Niners win 9/10 times. About 50% of them out there are saying the CLink is the mitigating factor.

Seahawks have scored 23 and 26 the past two games and 9ers have scored an overwhelming 23 in both their past two games. Broncos high-powered offense scored 24 their last game .Yet Seattle's offense is in trouble.

chawx

Reaction score
Hawks46":1vexlb2x said:

It's actually very easy to refute.

29-3 (26 point win) in Seattle vs. 19-17 (2 point loss) in San Francisco

I love the 12th man more than anyone, but really, we're worth a 28-point swing?!

Nahhh, on a neutral field, we win by 10.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think it's funny how when we started slow and then put the game in Russell's hands and he played well and we won those games people asked why we always start so slow every week. Now when we are getting early leads then playing ball control and winning people are wondering why we aren't putting out more of an offensive show. People seem to only be happy if we start off with a lead and end in a blowout.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm shocked at how dome the media has become. One guy makes a point and everyone adopts it without actually doing their homework. San Fran struggled to score against Green Bay. One of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Eric Allen and Darren Woodson are two talking heads who aren't jumping ship they are surprised people are down on the Seahawks. Actually Skip Bayless(dont laugh) is also saying we win.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Sedaisan":uba3docv said:
Cowherd is a buffoon... He knows "shock jocks" get all the ratings... I put as much merit into what that guy says, as I would Stern or Limbaugh...

:th2thumbs:

Sedaisan

Reaction score
Hawks46":bjep2xcq said:

The dude has mangasims and gushes over anyone that wins... all he ever highlights is when he's "right". Surprised he still has a job after he went on and on and on about the Pats going 19-0.

Knows Football? Dude has never played football.... ever... He's all armchair and a Trent Dilfer apologist. I'll take my insights from smart ex players and coaches, not shock radio jockeys.

And our "lack of offense" is by design - like it or not... Win two of the three phases (which lately has been Special Teams and Defense). Russell isn't going to put fantasy numbers up, but remember he was in the discussion for MVP after that Saints game...

This game is going to be a defensive brawl, no doubt... but make no mistake who will win it...

Go freakin' Hawks!!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Cowherd's entire show is nothing but sweeping generalizations. And this applies to every subject he discusses.

A lot of it makes sense, on a collegiate 101 level.

davidonmi

Reaction score
he also thinks Sark is some amazing football coach, he's a buffoon

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
He won't be the only one picking Frisco this week. Nearly all the talking heads will. Get used to it. Will make the victory that much sweeter.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cowherd is a moron.

After week 1 he was saying that Kaepernick had overtaken Rodgers as the best QB in the NFL. Even as a Niner fan I knew that was preposterous.

Dude doesn't have a clue.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Marvin49":14bsic92 said:
Cowherd is a moron.

After week 1 he was saying that Kaepernick had overtaken Rodgers as the best QB in the NFL. Even as a Niner fan I knew that was preposterous.

Dude doesn't have a clue.

Week 1 proclamations are the best.

mikeak

Reaction score
Every expert out there is a moron as soon as they say something that can be construed to be against the Seahawks. If they predict a loss for the Seahawks they suck. If they point out a defiency on the Seahawks they are horrible and biased.

Let me go read the gameday forum instead of the last game where I can only read positive thinking and no criticism or worry that we lose without Percy..........

Latest posts