Cowboys vs Packers

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, should have been offsetting to say the least, as some Cowboys players come flying in.
Funny how all the calls happen to go Dallas' way when there is any question.

A

Anonymous

Did the whistle blow right when Cobb was wrapped up?

If not, then that was a block.

Smellyman

Reaction score
so the block can't be made, but the cowboy can still throw the packer to the ground on the same play? Long after the bock made too.

it is BS

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Dallas doing to Green Bay on offense what they did to us.

They are an incredible team really. Never in third and long. Romo making miracle plays. Running game rolling with ease.

There's a way to beat them -- get pressure and be creative with the blitz. But it's not easy.

Only Dallas can prevent Dallas winning this game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smellyman":1hiviy3d said:
so the block can't be made, but the cowboy can still throw the packer to the ground on the same play? Long after the bock made too.

it is BS
Yep, welcome to Rog Goodell's NFL.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Smellyman":3r1ztnm7 said:

it is BS

Actual truth

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
no matter how close the pack get the refs will be there to make sure they stay behind in this one.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1dukkb80 said:
peachesenregalia":1dukkb80 said:
Seriously, neither of these two soft-ass teams worries me in the least.

Down our two best interior DT's (Hill and Mebane) and having to go against that Cowboy O line with the way the officials REFUSE to throw a flag on them for holding? Are you kidding me? I am plenty worried.

All they have to do to beat the Seahawks is run it up the middle and tackle our defensive ends all day and they get to go to the Superbowl, and you know the NFL wants nothing more than the Cowboys to go to the dance.
COMPLETELY agree. Our LBs and Kam must fill gaps consistently and our corners must be able to handle their WRs one on one.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
GB screwed on the spot again..ball should have been spotted near 5 yd line where he steps out of bounds.

ivotuk

Reaction score
See that Referee babying Romo after he got tackled? "Are you okay Mr. Romo? Can I get you anything? Are you sure, I could take a referee's time out. Would you marry my daughter? Take my wife, please!"

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Stop Murray and put pressure on Romo. He is vulnerable. He will be sore from that knee too.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
ivotuk":3qpwaia4 said:
See that Referee babying Romo after he got tackled? "Are you okay Mr. Romo? Can I get you anything? Are you sure, I could take a referee's time out. Would you marry my daughter? Take my wife, please!"

LOL.

Latest posts