Cowboys vs Packers

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Three flags were thrown after the one for holding but nothing is said??? Hmm, wanna bet that they were on the Cowsluts? They picked them up to protect them. Smgdh

Smellyman

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1v1bqh5y said:
Three flags were thrown after the one for holding but nothing is said??? Hmm, wanna bet that they were on the Cowsluts? They picked them up to protect them. Smgdh

but somehow 59 held? hmmmmmm

pehawk

Reaction score
They should really do the DirecTV commercials with Dwayne Bowe instead of Rob Lowe.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Is anyone else seeing these commercials right in the middle of the game?? Lol

Stay classy Fox

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3bppgqdi said:
no matter how close the pack get the refs will be there to make sure they stay behind in this one.
Yep. On the kickoff return there was a second flag thrown after the scrum for the ball, must have been against Jerruh's kids because it was picked up and no explanation given. The NFL has some serious credibility issues when it comes to officiating that never seems to get fixed and always seems to benefiet certain "Legacy teams".

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Smellyman":3dznif8y said:
BlueBlood":3dznif8y said:

but somehow 59 held? hmmmmmm

Indeed

zifnab32

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":17tkf8d7 said:
Looked like DPI on Jordy there but not called.

CB got there right with the ball, I like the no call. They call that and Seattle will get called for 84 DPIs a game

pehawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1jwnedmz said:
BigBill1945":1jwnedmz said:
Stop Murray and put pressure on Romo.

Easier said than done.

Pressure doesn't faze dudes like Rivers and Romo, that are savvy in the pocket. Dallas matchs up well vs Seattle because of that. Of course, I was dumb for saying that before their first game this year. So, what do I know?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3qbfve4r said:
Yep, if that's Diva Bryant there would be at least 3 flags thrown.

Nah, Diva Bryant just has his own flag.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1we9l988 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1we9l988 said:
BigBill1945":1we9l988 said:
Stop Murray and put pressure on Romo.

Easier said than done.

Pressure doesn't faze dudes like Rivers and Romo, that are savvy in the pocket. Dallas matchs up well vs Seattle because of that. Of course, I was dumb for saying that before their first game this year. So, what do I know?

As someone who spent a lot of money to travel thousands of miles to watch Dallas hand us our arse on our plate, I'd be a little concerned.