Cousins heading to Atlanta

chris98251

Reaction score
Wow, he will go out with a nice wallet full of cash regardless of wins and losses. This is probably his last payday and it's a haul.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I never got the hype with Cousins. He's a safe pair of hands but not a difference maker. Seems to choke in most prime time games. I think the Vikings did the right thing moving on. Cousins has made a fortune though.

OP
OP
D

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I never got the hype with Cousins. He's a safe pair of hands but not a difference maker. Seems to choke in most prime time games. I think the Vikings did the right thing moving on. Cousins has made a fortune though.
He was on a really good pace last year before going down and he's one of the best 'in-rhythm' QBs in the league.

That said, his overall performance the last two years has been below Geno-level (so, regardless of whether you like Geno or not... yeah, he's been slightly below that) and coming off a major injury at age 35, he's getting $100M guaranteed.

His agent is the real MVP.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
He was on a really good pace last year before going down and he's one of the best 'in-rhythm' QBs in the league.

That said, his overall performance the last two years has been below Geno-level (so, regardless of whether you like Geno or not... yeah, he's been slightly below that) and coming off a major injury at age 35, he's getting $100M guaranteed.

His agent is the real MVP.
If he sticks the next 4 years out he'll have made over $400 million in career earnings. I think he's a safe pair of hands but between him and Geno Smith I don't think there's much difference (and i'm someone who wants us to draft a QB). Geno's contract is a bargain in that sense.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think he will do well there with London, Bijan and Pitts.

GemCity

Reaction score
Well, I think it increases the odds that Minnesota takes a first round QB, so it might be a bit of a wash since both were above us in the draft.
Just went back and saw they’re 11th pick 🙃