49ers get their fudge packed by Cousins

JPatera76

Reaction score
You do realize the 49ers started 3-4 last season? They lost 2 in a row then didn't lose again til the NFCCG. They swept the NFCW and beat the Hawks in the play offs making it 3 in one season.

I don't think any team sitting at 5-2 has had their SB window close.

Your posts lack any real football knowledge as usual.

look we found the closet 49ers fan! lol

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
He also has a serious obsession with "packing fudge", must be an S.F. thing
As far as I can tell, Frodo is a big time Seahawks fan. As I'm sure you know, Seattle has a thriving gay community. According to Yahoo, Seattle is 3rd and SF 1st in a ranking of how gay cities are. Santa Clara, as Seahawk fans refer to the 49ers home city these days, is not on the list. Ergo, the Seahawks are much, much, much gayer than the 49ers. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Slow the damn roll on Brock Purdy. His arm is below average and he can’t shoulder the load obviously. San Francisco is still a viable opponent but the Hawks are clearly more talented in the secondary and at other positions. I like Seattle winning the West this year by 2 games in fact
And you'll disappear for months when that doesn't happen.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm still not sure how the Vikes beat the Niners, it felt like smoke and mirrors, and that the 49ers had superior personnel and were one possession away from taking over the game and leaving the Vikes hung out to dry. Kirk Cousins got sacked ZERO times despite being under pressure the whole game. The Vikes D got just enough key stops.

Credit Cousins for getting the ball out just before the sack so many times. Credit Jordan Addison for making a monster play at the end of the half. Credit the Vikes D secondary for getting two picks, including a game-saving pick on the 49ers go-ahead drive. Credit Danielle Hunter and the Vikes pass rush for getting just enough pressure on Purdy. Credit Minny for having a great game plan on both sides of the ball. Minny, in near desperation to save their season, played inspired ball and got a little lucky when they needed to.

I don't think that game says much about the Niners; two losses that basically boil down to "bad luck", and "it's hard to win on the road in the NFL". The Cleveland game, is "one that got away"; Purdy did everything right vs Cleveland, including that final drive, but his kicker missed a chip-shot GW FG. In this game, the Jordan Addison rip-and-run TD just before halftime was the difference. Literally. A 5-point win for the Vikes made possible by that 6 points.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Now you will like your fudge packed
Or I will make you like your packing!!!!

cymatica

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, Frodo is a big time Seahawks fan. As I'm sure you know, Seattle has a thriving gay community. According to Yahoo, Seattle is 3rd and SF 1st in a ranking of how gay cities are. Santa Clara, as Seahawk fans refer to the 49ers home city these days, is not on the list. Ergo, the Seahawks are much, much, much gayer than the 49ers. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Attachments

• no-youre-gay.jpg
    no-youre-gay.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 3

Jac

Reaction score
I don't think that game says much about the Niners; two losses that basically boil down to "bad luck", and "it's hard to win on the road in the NFL". The Cleveland game, is "one that got away"; Purdy did everything right vs Cleveland, including that final drive, but his kicker missed a chip-shot GW FG. In this game, the Jordan Addison rip-and-run TD just before halftime was the difference. Literally. A 5-point win for the Vikes made possible by that 6 points.
Purdy was 12/27 for 125 yards against Cleveland. That includes 41 yards on the final drive, 25 of which involved a pass 5 yards past the line of scrimmage where the CB over-pursued on the tackle and let Aiyuk cut up the field. Your assessment that Purdy did everything right is pretty generous and not even an argument that 49er fans are making.

These losses say that the 49ers rely on the top of their roster and Shanahan scheming receivers wide open to win games and aren't particularly deep compared to other good teams. It also says that their defense this year is different than year's past (i.e., you can't keep changing DC and assume you'll get the same results) and isn't going to bully them to wins.