49ers get their fudge packed by Cousins

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
On national tv. Ouch. Looks like the 49ers lost to Cousins. Iol I didn’t see that one coming but whenever you dice up a secondary for 400 yards you deserve the win. 49ers have an overpriced D line and absolute garbage in the secondary. Not good

rjdriver

Reaction score
On national tv. Ouch. Looks like the 49ers lost to Cousins. Iol I didn’t see that one coming but whenever you dice up a secondary for 400 yards you deserve the win. 49ers have an overpriced D line and absolute garbage in the secondary. Not good
And we have four REALLY good receivers who should be really hitting their collective stride roaming that secondary by the time we meet.

94Smith

Reaction score
Somebody sounds butthurt
No just if you think the Seahawks are going to throw for 400 yards because they have 4 good receivers you are wrong. Offensive line is not as good as Minnesota either

Torc

Reaction score
Geno smith is no Kirk cousins. Dude is mediocre
Geno is the only QB in the division who hasn't lost two in a row.

Whiners are on a (short) losing streak. :p

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Better than geno . Prove me wrong
Brock needs Deebo, Auyik, Kittle and CMC to win consistently.

Geno can get by without DK if he has Lockett, Parkinson, Fant, Bobo and JSN.

I realize I'm mixing "can get by" with "winning consistently" but the Whiners are not as bullet-proof as you may believe.

I'm willing to bet that the Hawks defense will allow their opponent's fewer points total in their last 7 games than do the Whiners.

Hawks last seven opponents are SF, DAL, SF, PHI, TEN, PIT and ARI.

Whiners' last seven opponents are SEA, PHI, SEA, ARI, BAL, WAS and LAR.

Last edited:

strohmin

Reaction score
I did. Minnesota is not a bad team. For all the flack that Cousins gets, he is still capable of putting up gamea like this and Ive noticed that his teammates usually play hard for him for some reason.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I did. Minnesota is not a bad team. For all the flack that Cousins gets, he is still capable of putting up gamea like this and Ive noticed that his teammates usually play hard for him for some reason.
Cousins is smart, a good leader, and a hard worker. He comes across as a likeable guy. He is strong in his faith but seemingly doesn’t push it in people’s faces.

Watch this old vid. He comes across as an impressive dude. (Note: His reference to Coach Paterno was obviously before the Sandusky news broke.)

94Smith

Reaction score
Cousins is smart, a good leader, and a hard worker. He comes across as a likeable guy. He is strong in his faith but seemingly doesn’t push it in people’s faces.

Watch this old vid. He comes across as an impressive dude. (Note: His reference to Coach Paterno was obviously before the Sandusky news broke.)

Did you watch the series on Netflix ? He was getting beat up all year but still managed a great record last year