Confidence poll

What is your confidence level for Sunday?

• We got this!

Votes: 53 27.2%
  • Its going to be a battle, but Seahawks come out on top.

Votes: 84 43.1%
  • It could go either way.

Votes: 53 27.2%
  • Maybe next year.

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I was more worried about getting through the Dry Ice bowl. Anything after that, If we play to our potential, we've got in the bag.

Confidence? A fresh haircut sporting an Armani Tonal 3-piece suit and it's ladies night at the singles bar, confident.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I would say I was REALLY confident, but I don't want to be wrong because I'll get yelled at. To make my confidence more bearable for some, I'll just say that I think the Seahawks will lose this game by at most negative 21.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
rideaducati":fxqtdac8 said:
I would say I was REALLY confident, but I don't want to be wrong because I'll get yelled at. To make my confidence more bearable for some, I'll just say that I think the Seahawks will lose this game by at most negative 21.
I approve of this message.

el capitan

Reaction score
I can't see this game being any different than the five times we've played them since 2012. The only one of those games that was won by more than 5 points was last years playoff game, and even that was 14-10 going into the 4th quarter.
Every one of those games was decided by a few key plays in the 4th, usually by the Hawks, and I don't believe there's reason to think this one will be any different.

Hawks by a field goal.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
I fully expect a hard played nail biter that will come down to the last 2 min of the game. But that was the way Super Bowl 48 was suppose to play out against Denver, and the game against Arizona 2-weeks ago. There is nothing preventing the Seahawks from taking complete control of this game as well. We do have the better QB

lukerguy

Reaction score
If I had to pick one, I'd go with Seattle just from the fact that we dominated them for 3 quarters and I feel like Cary Williams was horrid in the game, and Wagner has the speed to spy Newton. He's always had great games against Carolina.

60/40 is my confidence but I thought we were going to blow out Minnesota again so that shows what I know.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
There's no Cary Williams this game like there was when we last played them. With a healthy Shead and Lane, FAR better prospects. It'll be a grind, gentlemen, but we'll land a seat at the Conference Championship table.