Colts Pagano Press conference

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have the link but just watched the tail end of his conference on NFL Network (or maybe it was SC), but when asked what he thinks of the upcoming game with the Hawks, he gave some heavy respect to our team/coach. Some gems... great team, quarterback that is a nightmare...to contain, they have talent all over the field, earl thomas running all over the field making plays, etc and ended with saying "we have our hands full". It was pretty good. Also appreciate the Colts fans who have been pretty good sports when talking about the upcoming game.

Does anyone have a link to the presser, hopefully?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Went and checked out the Colts fans forums. Seem like nice people. Their coach said all the right things to not give us any fuel for the fire.

OP
OP
BobinLaConner

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2tkw6f44 said:
Went and checked out the Colts fans forums. Seem like nice people. Their coach said all the right things to not give us any fuel for the fire.

When he described our team, giving high praise player by player, I was thinking, "I havn't heard our opponent's coach sound that respectful of the Hawks before" Can you imagine Harbaugh saying any of those things? I like Pagano from what I have seen, and have some respect for him on a different level because he has faced some tough stuff off the field our family can relate to.

Throwdown

Reaction score
You won't get much from Pagano, he's a real good dude who had some very bad misfortune last year.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Pagano thinks that the Colts 12th man is the real one over ours. Poor fool didn't get the memo that we broke the record for loudest stadium roar.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
12thMan1":24ajdfzg said:
Pagano thinks that the Colts 12th man is the real one over ours. Poor fool didn't get the memo that we broke the record for loudest stadium roar.

Colt fans are nice, affable people, but they're very average where crowd noise is concerned. They have no claim to a great 12th man.

From my time in the Midwest, Bears and Browns fans are very unlikable, Colts and unfortunately (unfortunately for division rivalry purposes, this is) Rams fans are cool.

peytonmanning18

Reaction score
12thMan1":288tj1yi said:

Pagano doesn't actually think that, he's just trying to get us fired up.

NFL Fan

Reaction score
It's very hard if not impossible to dislike Pagano. He is truly a class act.