BOBBY WAGNER press conference

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Also, the craziest thing I’ve seen nobody talking about is Bobby is on outside looking in on cementing his name as one of the most productive MLBers to ever play the game.

In 11 years, Wagner has 1523 tackles.

He is chasing:

Zach Thomas: 1734 Tackles/ 12 years
Jessie Tuggle: 1808/14
Junior Seau: 1847/20
London Fletcher: 2039/16
Ray Lewis: 2059/17

Wagner just needs 537 tackles to take over #1. He has averaged 138.45 per season. Meaning if he plays 4 more seasons at that average he’ll end up with a total of 2,077. And he would do it in his 15th season as well.

I don’t know what Wagner’s actual goals are or if even wants to play another 4-5 years but I think he definitely has 2-3 years, health withstanding, to play at above average to a sub-elite/elite quality and in the least end his career at #3.

We already know he is going to be a Hall of Famer but he is on the verge of being an All-Time GOAT at MLB.

I have a feeling Bobby is going to be gunning for another great to phenomenal year after proving last season that he still got it no matter what scheme he’s in especially if this might be his last with the Seahawks with 117 tackles needed to get to 1500 with the Seahawks.

Last edited: