Coaching

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yup , had me screamin most of the game , play man , bracket him , Play press , be on him as opposed to watch him catch the ball then hit him
Painful to watch
its annoying to see our DBs play themselves out of a series time and time again. Especially when Woolen for example is lining up 10 yrds almost off the receiver.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Same thing I always asked about Norton. Is there another team in the league that would want him as their DC? Is there a team that would want Hurtt? Norton is a college LB coach again, maybe a bit steep of a demotion because I think he’s an NFL coach, but he’s a positional guy. The LB core loved him and he’s a Pete guy, so the DC job somewhat made sense, even if his job with the Raiders was an obvious foreshadowing of what we’d get. Hurtt has no track record, at all, to warrant a DC promotion. I’d argue the DL has actually gotten worse over his tenure. There isn’t a game I can remember either of them scheming up a game plan where you’re like - damn, what a well coached game. It’s just vanilla garbage with the same mistakes year after year. I want to see change. I want aggression, pressure, tenacity. This defense is so god damn soft.