CNN Front Page News

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Two things I never thought I'd see on the front page of CNN. UFOs and The Seahawks Demise.

Oh the humanity. :greetingsearthling:

Attachments

• strange.PNG
    strange.PNG
    353.9 KB · Views: 2,601

sdog1981

Reaction score
One in the same if you think about it. No one saw it coming as fast as it did.

Seymour

Reaction score
I guess that means our ratings are still "out of this world" then?!

No tears here. This is a bump in the road, nothing more. In Paul I trust.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
That's weird, I thought we were "primed for a deep playoff run, bank on it". Because "we have the best coaches for the task at hand"

Was I mislead?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Was expecting harassment allegations from Russell Wilson on Hawks O-Line. Workplace misconduct at the least. Tired of the abuse.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Aros":16rwq6o0 said:
Two things I never thought I'd see on the front page of CNN. UFOs and The Seahawks Demise.

Oh the humanity. :greetingsearthling:

Hmmm, maybe they are related.

For example, maybe Bevel's anal probe damaged his brain (this would be a 'head up his ass' joke).

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":hzkm5znh said:
Was expecting harassment allegations from Russell Wilson on Hawks O-Line. Workplace misconduct at the least. Tired of the abuse.

Russell does feel "entitled" to touch his centers derriere from time to time...

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Nobody saw this coming as fast as it did?

Plenty of people saw it coming the moment we squeaked into the playoffs because of a shanked gimme kick.

I pointed this out w the Unger trade and it was brought up ad nauseum by people who were confused why we couldn't/wouldn't use Graham right.

It was clear this team won because of Lynch and the Defense. Losing Lynch put it all on. The Defense but it held the line (mostly). Losing the Defense meant.....losing

kf3339

Reaction score
Yep, many of us including myself saw and spoke up on this board about what was coming with no real change of coaching philosophy and/or coaches themselves. But all you mostly heard on this board was people saying........

"In PC we trust" and crap like that.

I'm not at all surprised by what happened last Sunday. The score difference perhaps, but not the fact we laid down and let the Rams abuse us. The defense had to hold the line for far too long with a consistent crappy offense in both game planning, in-game adjustments and execution of a failed offensive philosophy.

PC needs to shoulder the complete blame for what happened, and not making the needed change in coaches and philosophy to match the talent we have on that side of the ball.

But PC is just too damned arrogant to put the blame on himself. Which is why he needs to go. Period.

HansGruber

Reaction score
As much as it breaks my heart, it's true.

This team needs a change in coaching. We need a different philosophy. While PC is phenomenal at recruiting and developing a winning culture, the amount of infighting, penalties, and the way the team broke down mentally over the course of the season can't be ignored.

There's a clear lack of discipline, focus and cohesion on this"team." The Wagner-Thomas spat shows how deeply divided they've become.

There needs to be a total overhaul of the coaching staff. Keep Schneider. Go after another great college coach, Peterson would be awesome. Whatever. Go young, take a gamble. Bring in some new blood and get Russell into an actual NFL offense and I think this team reloads and takes the division. Our defense will have some holes but maybe a new coaching staff can get them up to par reasonably soon.

If Carroll doesn't make any coaching changes, he's gone in another year. Allen won't accept years of mediocrity and discord.