Bring on the high draft picks and defensive roster overhaul

Kinger95

Reaction score
Spend some money on a proven DT in FA that’s gonna help stop the run. Get a pass rusher in the 1st round. Sign a RB in FA that is decent in short yardage situations. Defense needs to be completely remade. If we have more than 4/5 of our front 7 returning it’s gonna be Swiss cheese all over again

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Spend some money on a proven DT in FA that’s gonna help stop the run. Get a pass rusher in the 1st round. Sign a RB in FA that is decent in short yardage situations. Defense needs to be completely remade. If we have more than 4/5 of our front 7 returning it’s gonna be Swiss cheese all over again
We need more than one DT via FA. Woods is 36 and can fall off a cliff at any time. Aside from him we don't have anyone at that position. We can also use Shelby Harris, he was pretty valuable this year.

We need 3-4 DE's and DT's across the board aside from those guys. We have zero depth at this position. In addition to that we need a linebacker. Without DT/DE's and a quality inside linebackers, we're going to be in the same position. None of our linebackers know how to attack.

Essentially, aside from Nowosu, Woods, and Harris, everyone is replaceable in the front 7.

Okieseahawk

Reaction score
Spot on, MLB is usually the QB of the defense. Bwagz as a prime example. Not exactly growing on trees these days but via FA or somewhere in the draft it really needs to be addressed.

The Defensive Line is just as important and needs to be a top priority.

Niners suck and the Red/Gold fans make me want to puke. But just gotta copy that defensive model. It wins games and makes you a contender.

This current defense makes me borderline furious every time they take the field. So tired of being dragged down the field every time we need a stop. Talk about a buzzkill.

Who is our alpha dog? Jamal Adams when available? No disrespect to him as long as he is a hawk. But we need some corn fed bruisers to make you take notice. Think Tez 2.0 or a heat seeking missle like Lofa.

Great draft last year-now do it again with the emphasis on the defensive side.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
How can the Packers, Bills, Chiefs, 49ers, Rams, Cowboys, can pay their QB, AND not have total dogsh defenses for YEARS like the Seahawks?

What is their secret?
I assume that your lame azz is going to tell us Faded.
Your HATRED for Pete is getting monotones

Okieseahawk

Reaction score
Packers, Rams are non factor vet rosters sinking fast.

Cowboys should fold as usual in the moment. Overpaid injury prone Dak on a short leash. Niners starting a rookie, Jimmy G is chandelier and most likely gone.

Bills and Chiefs yeah ok.

It’s not news the hawks are rebuilding and appear to be doing it right this time by not overpaying a QB for now.

In my eyes, Pete gets a pass until the final chapter unfolds.