Clint Hurtt is a moron!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
In the unlikely event that our D actually performs, which do you prefer... Crow or Humble Pie?

xgeoff

Reaction score
In the unlikely event that our D actually performs, which do you prefer... Crow or Humble Pie?
uh, not looking good for you so far. But, you know, The Seahawks have only had 12+ months to address the exact same problems. Over... and over...

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
uh, not looking good for you so far. But, you know, The Seahawks have only had 12+ months to address the exact same problems. Over... and over...
I'll take a 37-31 victory ANY week. Last year, the Lions averaged 27 pts./game so keeping them to 31 pts. this week is okay with me. TMMV

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm not gonna say "I told you so" nor am I gonna eat crow. They got the win, so I'll call it a push as far as Hurtt is concerned. They looked better at least, but I knew they'd blow that late lead. Thank Goodness Detroit didn't win the OT coin flip. Still A LOT of room for improvement with this D.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The D has been pretty bad for 7-8 years. I don’t like CH much, but drafting and scheme seem the main reason we can’t seem to improve. It might be time to move on from Snyder.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The D has been pretty bad for 7-8 years. I don’t like CH much, but drafting and scheme seem the main reason we can’t seem to improve. It might be time to move on from Snyder.
I'd hold off on Schneider. He's really turned it around, draft wise. Sounds like they've really learned from their previous mistakes.

Hurtt is questionable, to say the least... but at the minimum, they're leagues better in the run game so far. 2.6 YPC given up on the year.

Latest posts