Christine Michael's favorite fictional character per .com

kearly

Reaction score
Seahawks 2013 preview:

[youtube]SdkKB0-gQq8[/youtube]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's like going to the M's game and they put up what a player's favorite cereal is, who gives a rats butt?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Actually he said he had not thought at all about his favorite fictional character. Whoever asked the question (Tony V?) mentioned Turbin's is The Hulk, then Michael said something like, "He don't fly, I don't like that." Then he said, "Superman, I guess. But that's a cop out."

I don't really care about that, but the man needs to earn a nickname and right quick. With all due respect to the name "Christine," pronounced "Kristin," I haven't seen anybody – coaches, teammates, media, etc. – look comfortable trying to say his first name. I've heard people say "ChrisTEEN" and "KrisTIN" in the same sentence. And going by his last name, which is a common first name, is too confusing.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":4bvazn8b said:
Actually he said he had not thought at all about his favorite fictional character. Whoever asked the question (Tony V?) mentioned Turbin's is The Hulk, then Michael said something like, "He don't fly, I don't like that." Then he said, "Superman, I guess. But that's a cop out."
HawkAroundTheClock":4bvazn8b said:
I don't really care about that, but the man needs to earn a nickname and right quick. With all due respect to the name "Christine," pronounced "Kristin," I haven't seen anybody – coaches, teammates, media, etc. – look comfortable trying to say his first name. I've heard people say "ChrisTEEN" and "KrisTIN" in the same sentence. And going by his last name, which is a common first name, is too confusing.

That's not true. What your referring too was when they interviewed WR Chris Harper, he said Superman-- that it was a copout. Michael did infact say it was the hulk, whereas Luke Willson picked Iron Man.

A

Anonymous

I'm going out on a limb here, but I imagine this type of information is geared toward the 8-14 age group of fan.

I can remember when our boys were around 10-ish and allegiances with a certain superhero was a term of endearment. In fact, one Christmas I was given the gift of an Incredible Hulk tee-shirt by my youngest. When asked why the Hulk, he replied, "cuz to me you are most like the Hulk, Dad, when you get mad you turn colors and throw stuff".

From the mouths of babes...