Chris Carson broke Clay Matthews' jaw.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":18e3vhxp said:
Seymour":18e3vhxp said:
Well the poor bitch will have plenty plenty of Campbells soup on hand to eat through a straw for the next month at least!!
:lol: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

Campbells Soup should recruit him as the next NFL spokesman.

His mom could offer him a straw to “suck up” his dinner.

Someone gonna make up signs for him and give them to him in order?

Then he can cheap shot the guy. :2thumbs:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
UK_Seahawk":281hfjvf said:
pmedic920":281hfjvf said:
Seymour":281hfjvf said:
Well the poor bitch will have plenty plenty of Campbells soup on hand to eat through a straw for the next month at least!!
:lol: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

Campbells Soup should recruit him as the next NFL spokesman.

His mom could offer him a straw to “suck up” his dinner.

How about Clay Matthew's is handed a bowl of soup by his mother and gets up to hug her to say thanks... a ref walks in throws a flag and shouts roughing the passer 15 yards automatic first down...

Matthew's then looks down to see the soup is Campbells chunky and he shakes his fist at God?

Aaaaand scene...

LOLLL!
You've got a great career in advertising ahead of you! :2thumbs:

jmahon316

Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He lives for dirty cheap shots and he got what he deserved. I don't expect him to learn his lesson though, maybe it will take a Burfict level of punishment for him to realize just because he CAN doesn't mean he SHOULD be an asshat. F*ck you, Clay.

hawk45

Reaction score
Guys I can't type through the tears streaming down my face at hearing this about Matthews.
:sarcasm_off:

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
JGreen79":3k8vy313 said:
[youtube]kSmUmga1cuo[/youtube]

The play starts at 3:15

There was another play early in the game where Russ was hit by Donald as he got the ball off and Matthews lowers his shoulder into Russ's back as he's falling back.

That play at 3:15...wow I didn't see that before. Mathews throwing a knee into the back of Tyler Lockett's head as he is laying on the ground, instead of just touching him down

Screw Clay Mathews.

lobohawk

Reaction score
He shoulda learned years ago with that old headshot that Wilson is tougher than him. Free headshot and Wilson just got up and broke his teams heart.

Wonder what the result would be if Wilson hit Matthews like that? Might be doing a Rudolph.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He also put a shoulder in to Russell's back when RW was getting hit from in front. It was a cheap shot from behind.

chris98251

Reaction score
I noticed something over the years, Wilson pissed off is not something you want to do, he doesn't rant and rave or get all Urine Rodgers on people.

He comes back and raises his game a notch or two and beats you, he is always competitive but when he gets his chip going he is deadly and gets the team to rally around him doing it.

jmahon316

Reaction score
chris98251":3f6urk2j said:
I noticed something over the years, Wilson pissed off is not something you want to do, he doesn't rant and rave or get all Urine Rodgers on people.

He comes back and raises his game a notch or two and beats you, he is always competitive but when he gets his chip going he is deadly and gets the team to rally around him doing it.

I'm grateful for this, because it seems like he gets disrespected more than he gets respected, and I love when he shoves it in the face of his haters.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":90h3ceqd said:

Interesting observation. You might be onto something there now that I give that more thought. :2thumbs:

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Going to be awfully hard to stay in game shape when you can't eat solid foods. Couldn't happen to a bigger asshole.