Chris Carson broke Clay Matthews' jaw.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Mad Dog":fdzyec96 said:
getnasty":fdzyec96 said:
Rough 4th quarter for Matthews. I really dislike the dude but hate to see people get injured.

Nah, I’m fine with someone cracking that punks jaw. He’s taken too many cheap shots at Wilson over the years for me to feel sorry for him.

I support this. The guy has always appeared to be dick. I don’t want anyone hurt but I have a hard time giving this guy sympathy.

HawkGA

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":i19vuedi said:
Mad Dog":i19vuedi said:
getnasty":i19vuedi said:
Rough 4th quarter for Matthews. I really dislike the dude but hate to see people get injured.

Nah, I’m fine with someone cracking that punks jaw. He’s taken too many cheap shots at Wilson over the years for me to feel sorry for him.

I support this. The guy has always appeared to be dick. I don’t want anyone hurt but I have a hard time giving this guy sympathy.

So you're saying it's like the video of the guy who tried to kick a dog but slipped and fell and hurt himself?

Ruminator

Reaction score
rcaido":2nzfdw8k said:
That NFC Championship game when Mathews cold clock Wilson is karma getting back at his ass. I always liked him until he did that to Wilson.

What a big-time brutal hit on RW. Hard to watch!

toffee

Reaction score
Let's just say that I am liking Carson even more after this incident. Secretly, I am hoping Carson did it for Russ, of course total deniability expected.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
rcaido":1qbq4nls said:
That NFC Championship game when Mathews cold clock Wilson is karma getting back at his ass. I always liked him until he did that to Wilson.

hit on russell wilson nfc championship replay00

F Matthews he is not much better than Burfict.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
toffee":l260ubns said:
Let's just say that I am liking Carson even more after this incident. Secretly, I am hoping Carson did it for Russ, of course total deniability expected.
LOL, I can't say that I ain't just feeling a little bit giddy about seeing that chicken-Chit @$$ Clown getting some of what he likes to dish out.
His cheap hits on Wilson and ALL other Quarterbacks should get his ass suspended for a few games like burfict was.
If he's not being reined in some, he's going to cheap shot or late hit the wrong QB and the League is going to have to explain why they let the asshole keep getting away with it....There's nothing honorable about purposely trying to knock players out of a game.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I saw someone on twitter showing clay hitting Wilson in the head from behind long after the pass was thrown
look for clay matthews cheap shots
Don't have time right now to do it or I'd post it

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Matthews is a loser. He's long in the tooth and has to rely are dirty hits. I hope he enjoys his new goofy looking smile with that messed up jaw of his.

253hawk

Reaction score

Ruminator

Reaction score
253hawk":2tjraa15 said:
HawkGA":2tjraa15 said:
Is there video of the play where he breaks his jaw?

https://twitter.com/JB_Long/status/1180 ... 92960?s=20

No wonder no one really noticed it. At the 9- to 10-second mark on the scrubber, Carson appears to have delivered a blow through, or under, Matthews' face mask via the back of his heel while running with the ball.

Good block by Lockett at the end of that clip!

chris98251

Reaction score
I am sure he received 32 bouquets of roses and get well wishes from starting QB's around the league.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":euiei2hz said:
Give that man a raise! This more than makes up for the fumbles. You have redeemed yourself Carson!
Here Here :irishdrinkers: