Chiefs vs Texans (Wild Card Game 1)

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
el capitan":2m0xkbwv said:
seahawkfreak":2m0xkbwv said:
I hope the Texans lose. It'd be so boring watching them get blown out next week, at least the Chiefs would stand a chance vs Denver or New England.

My point is I'd rather watch the Chiefs make a game of it vs the Patriots or Broncos than watch the Texans get destroyed. Outside of Hopkins the Texans have absolutely nothing on offense and, I believe, wouldnt stand a chance next week.

They're here because they won an horrifically bad division, as is their right as a division winner, but they are by far the worst team in the playoffs.

You a fan of the way college football use to decide its champion?

Why are you having such a hard time wrapping your head around what essentially is just my opinion?
The Texans suck, they wouldn't stand a chance next week, and I personally would be more interested in watching a competitive game next week. If you feel differently and would rather see Tom Brady hang 50 on these chumps then root for the Texans.

Why is so hard for you to wrap your head around that if Houston wins all your pap means shit.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Can you imagine how sad the 2nd round would be in the playoffs if it ended up

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

You would have Hoyer and AJ Mccaron vs Brady and Manning

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Also....Chiefs were up 38-10 and lost to the Colts...this is nowhere near that :lol:

mrblitz

Reaction score
--You would have Hoyer and AJ Mccaron vs Brady and Manning--

so there would only be 1 great qb remaining.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1y8sdjx3 said:

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

As long as there is good football played it shouldn't matter

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2hicrkv9 said:
WilsonMVP":2hicrkv9 said:

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

If those were the matchups I would be totally shocked if Broncos and Pats didnt win by 10+

el capitan

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1ghurs2p said:
el capitan":1ghurs2p said:
Why are you having such a hard time wrapping your head around what essentially is just my opinion?
The Texans suck, they wouldn't stand a chance next week, and I personally would be more interested in watching a competitive game next week. If you feel differently and would rather see Tom Brady hang 50 on these chumps then root for the Texans.

Why is so hard for you to wrap your head around that if Houston wins all your pap means shit.

What pap? What are you talking about? I understand perfectly. If Houston wins this week they'll lose next week. Are you even watching the game? Name another team in the playoffs worse than the Texans.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":14hub26s said:
WilsonMVP":14hub26s said:

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

You forget how awesome PeyPey does in the playoffs though.

Also, this game has been pretty boring so far.

el capitan

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1pbpmijj said:
WilsonMVP":1pbpmijj said:

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

Given the choice as a neutral fan would you be more interested in seeing Stealers @ Broncos and Chiefs @ Patriots or the games listed above.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
el capitan":pgxprmfl said:
seahawkfreak":pgxprmfl said:
WilsonMVP":pgxprmfl said:

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

Given the choice as a neutral fan would you be more interested in seeing Stealers @ Broncos and Chiefs @ Patriots or the games listed above.

I hope that is what it ends up being...can you imagine if somehow the Pats were able to go through the Bengals and Texans to get to the superbowl lol what a joke that would be

getnasty

Reaction score
DeAndre Hopkins is really good and when they throw the ball his way good things happen. The problem is for whatever reason they don't ever throw it his way, or at least not as much as they should.

getnasty

Reaction score
DeAndre Hopkins is really good and when they throw the ball his way good things happen. The problem is for whatever reason they don't ever throw it his way, or at least not as much as they should.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
el capitan":15588hcj said:
seahawkfreak":15588hcj said:
el capitan":15588hcj said:

What pap? What are you talking about? I understand perfectly. If Houston wins this week they'll lose next week. Are you even watching the game? Name another team in the playoffs worse than the Texans.

K last time. If Houston wins, they are not the worst team in the playoffs. All I'm saying dude.

el capitan

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3hpfewq5 said:
el capitan":3hpfewq5 said:
seahawkfreak":3hpfewq5 said:
el capitan":3hpfewq5 said:

K last time. If Houston wins, they are not the worst team in the playoffs. All I'm saying dude.

In my original post I didn't actually state that the Texans are the worst team in the playoffs (although they are), I said I hope they lose because if they win they won't stand a chance next week against the Patriots or Broncos and the game would be boring. This game is boring because the Texans are so bad, so imagine what it'd be like if they were on the road.....in New England. Id rather the playoffs were exciting but hey that's just me.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
el capitan":11tmmlvd said:
seahawkfreak":11tmmlvd said:
WilsonMVP":11tmmlvd said:

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

As a neutral fan I just want a good football game. So don't care. Playoff stories take a life of their own.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
el capitan":9mgifxc8 said:
seahawkfreak":9mgifxc8 said:

In my original post I didn't actually state that the Texans are the worst team in the playoffs (although they are), I said I hope they lose because if they win they won't stand a chance next week against the Patriots or Broncos and the game would be boring. This game is boring because the Texans are so bad, so imagine what it'd be like if they were on the road.....in New England. Id rather the playoffs were exciting but hey that's just me.

I just think that any playoff game has potential. Seen some surprises in the past, predictability is boring unless Seattle is winning.