Hopkins is unreal

EDIT: BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

el capitan

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":33ssw0ty said:
el capitan":33ssw0ty said:
seahawkfreak":33ssw0ty said:
el capitan":33ssw0ty said:
I hope the Texans lose. It'd be so boring watching them get blown out next week, at least the Chiefs would stand a chance vs Denver or New England.

If they beat KC why wouldn't they have a chance?

I don't think beating KC at home proves you can win in New England. Look at what happened to our Hawks after the Beastquake game.

Yeah well we had a key veteran QB as well and we could have beat the Bears in the divisional. What's your point? Playoffs are a different animal. Teams get hot in the playoffs

My point is I'd rather watch the Chiefs make a game of it vs the Patriots or Broncos than watch the Texans get destroyed. Outside of Hopkins the Texans have absolutely nothing on offense and, I believe, wouldnt stand a chance next week.

They're here because they won an horrifically bad division, as is their right as a division winner, but they are by far the worst team in the playoffs.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Lol Watt in the wildcat with Wilfork blocking. Pretty cool but the play was a failure.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Vince Wilfork and Watt on offense?

Watt at QB with the wildcat?!?

I've seen it all. A for effort

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Haha Hoyer is who we thought he is, a career backup QB.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
To sum up Texans offense today...

rs_640x360-130924121357-browns.gif

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chiefs will stay in the game against NE. Don't know that they'll win, but they don't beat themselves. If the spread is over 7 (not likely) I'd be all over KC.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
el capitan":185148y6 said:
el capitan":185148y6 said:
I hope the Texans lose. It'd be so boring watching them get blown out next week, at least the Chiefs would stand a chance vs Denver or New England.

My point is I'd rather watch the Chiefs make a game of it vs the Patriots or Broncos than watch the Texans get destroyed. Outside of Hopkins the Texans have absolutely nothing on offense and, I believe, wouldnt stand a chance next week.

They're here because they won an horrifically bad division, as is their right as a division winner, but they are by far the worst team in the playoffs.

You a fan of the way college football use to decide its champion?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
3 picks in 6 possessions. Also has a fumble. So 4 turnovers in 6 possessions.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The fact that the Texans are a playoff team is somewhat of an embarrassment to the NFL. Let's hope some of these other teams look better. I said it in another thread, but there are some really bad teams in the playoffs, like historically bad.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":k62lis6l said:
The fact that the Texans are a playoff team is somewhat of an embarrassment to the NFL. Let's hope some of these other teams look better. I said it in another thread, but there are some really bad teams in the playoffs, like historically bad.

It's just the entire AFCS

el capitan

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3o9gbdsr said:
el capitan":3o9gbdsr said:
el capitan":3o9gbdsr said:

You a fan of the way college football use to decide its champion?

Why are you having such a hard time wrapping your head around what essentially is just my opinion?
The Texans suck, they wouldn't stand a chance next week, and I personally would be more interested in watching a competitive game next week. If you feel differently and would rather see Tom Brady hang 50 on these chumps then root for the Texans.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
That pathetic thing is the Chiefs only have 13 points. Texans D has only given up 6 points. Hoyer and Special Teams costing texans the game right now

rideaducati

Reaction score
You can take Hoyer out of Cleveland, but you can't take the Cleveland out of Hoyer...

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Still a lot of game left. The fact that it is still a 2 score game is shocking, it feels like the Chiefs should be up by 20.

Don't forget that KC blew their playoff game against Indy last year and I think they were up by even more than 13. But at the same time Hoyer and the Texans offense isn't exactly Andew Luck and the Colts.