Caution: My Rant...

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Some valid points...

I could care less about the music. Not sure I want a Tom Coughlin atmosphere in Seattle.

The penalty thing drives me crazy too. It seems by now with this coaching staff being around for a few years that the team would have that under control.... nope, not yet, it's a coaching issue and it still hasn't been resolved.

I'm fine with trading the first round pick for the right player. Now we just need to see where the offense is going over the next year or two. Maybe they will pass a bit more and that is where a guy like Graham will become more of a factor. Who knows what the coaching staff is thinking right now, maybe they know something we don't.

The team needs to develope some better O-line talent. The draft has been average at best and Cable has shown he can coach up defensive line players from college into decent/ok O-linemen, but it would be nice if he could just draft and coach up good COLLEGE O-linemen into above average or better O-linemen in the NFL. It just seems to hard to convert D-linemen this late in the game to be good/elite NFL linemen.

I'm fine with a bubble screen, just not every game and at the right time. That's all on the play caller and how the game is playing out at that time though.

I agree on the beer, no issue there.