Buffalo @ Jax

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Tyson Taylor got his head slammed bad. He's unconscious....or worse.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Pretty much expected, back up QB faceplants with game on the line.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
He looked like he rolled his arms under the ball, it didn't really look like the ball ever hit the ground..hard to tell.

James in PA

Reaction score
2 words to describe this game: Bevell Bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Thought maybe we would see Frank Reich 2.0...guess not. Both teams garbage. Easy trip for Steelers and easy trip for Pats. Same shit every year....

James in PA

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2lg72odd said:
Thought maybe we would see Frank Reich 2.0...guess not. Both teams garbage. Easy trip for Steelers and easy trip for Pats. Same shit every year....
Yep. So tired of it. If only Jax had a decent QB, at least Shittsburg would be toast.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3gyke0wa said:

SRS....if Brady wins next week he will be going to his 12th AFCCG...12...are you #%%# kidding me...that is .....just....are you serious....12.....

And I believe....7 in a row going to the AFC Championship.....if they win this year

Steelers with Ben have been to 5 AFCCG
Manning between Colts/Broncos has also been in 5

Honestly after looking at everything playoff related....is there a professional team that has been better EVER than the Patriots in the period of time their star player was there?

12/17 AFC Championship games with Brady if they go this year is absolutely insane

Exittium

Reaction score
If the Pats advance to another SB I’ll be done with the NFL and take it about as serious as the dumbass WWE or NBA and that’s jackshit.

James in PA

Reaction score
Exittium":15y68mgu said:
If the Pats advance to another SB I’ll be done with the NFL and take it about as serious as the dumbass WWE or NBA and that’s jackshit.
Well, it’s either going to be them or Shittsburg representing the AFC. The NFL will not have it any other way. With Manning retired, those are the only 2 teams allowed now.

mrblitz

Reaction score
the thing is, the afc wildcard round sent a 10-6 team, and 3 x 9-7 teams... nfc on the either hand was a 10-6 team, and 3 x 11-5 teams. two totally different conferences this year. the winner of the nfc might have a shot; particularly minnesota as the super bowl would be a home game for them...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
How hard is the Jag's front office going to back the Brinks truck up to Eli Manning's house in a couple months. Or offer the Chiefs whatever they want for Smith.

I also figured out why Bortles sucks so hard, dude's 63 years old!

Image jpeg