Blair Walsh sighting

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1xpwrq1f said:
SeahawksCanuck":1xpwrq1f said:
Other than that one game, he hasn't been awful. But given how well Hauschka is playing in Buffalo, it's not unrealistic to think we might have two more wins had we found a way to keep him. I understand he had some issues with XPs last year and the Seahawks would have had to cut or restructure elsewhere to keep him, but given just how reliable he's been in the past, given how he's performed this year, and given we had a couple games which were arguably lost by our kicker, the slightly over 2 million saved doesn't seem worth it. .
You may want to look at percentage and rethink your first statement. Blair Walsh has been, in every way, shape, and form awful the whole year. He is not an NFL player anymore, he is missing kicks that pros should make on a regular basis.
http://www.nfl.com/player/blairwalsh/25 ... areerstats
- 30 of 31 XP
- 6 of 6 from 20-29
- 7 of 10 from 30-39
- 7 of 10 from 40-49
- 0 of 1 from 50+

Those stats certainly aren't great, but I also don't consider them awful, especially since I did say "other than that one game" which accounts for 3 of the 6 misses under 50. Obviously you can't have your kicker take games off so I'm not totally ignoring it, but for most of the season he's been okay.

stizz19

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":v2mws75d said:
Walsh: we didn't lose by three bitches!
ALittle Kenny G in the ear plugs and its a glorious flight home.
Had he hit it we would have been in position to tie the game at the end with a FG.

RCATES

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3i5nr6xa said:
Just seem to deflate the Hawks afterwards. Sucked the air out of us.

PC did that when he instructed Wilson to come off the gas and end the drive with over 1 minute left and 2 time outs by running the clock out for a BW kick. Terrible coaching again by this squad before the half.

Latest posts