Marquise Blair

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
With JA out, do we poach Marquise Blair off the Panthers practice squad? If we do, he has to go on the active roster.

Aircrew

Reaction score
It's a good question. But, from an employer's standpoint, it's generally considered a bad idea to re-hire someone you've let go. You're potentially inviting a distruntled employee back into the building. I would think John and Pete would prefer someone new that doesn't have an axe to grind with the organization.

keasley45

Reaction score
I think he's with the Panthers now.

But i don't think there would be bad blood in bringing him back. His performance is what led to his release. That was blatantly obvious. I think he'd see it as a second chance if we were able to get him back.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
It's a good question. But, from an employer's standpoint, it's generally considered a bad idea to re-hire someone you've let go. You're potentially inviting a distruntled employee back into the building. I would think John and Pete would prefer someone new that doesn't have an axe to grind with the organization.

Football is a different beast. I think these guys 'get it' for the most part.

That being said, Blair has done nothing to deserve a shot over anyone else, save being drafted in round 2. Josh Jones is slightly bigger, also a 2nd round pick, and has had more playing time on the field.

BASF

Reaction score
With his lackluster attempts to rap up, he is a worse version of Whitner or Mays. No reason to bring him back.