Big Trade Idea with Buffalo

Biggiec76

Reaction score
When i look at what potential there is and what Buffalo needs this may make sense

Trade
Matt Flynn
John Moffit
Chris Clemons

For
1st rd pick and swap 2nds or 3rds

You have Carpenter back from injury you have Sweezy with a year under his belt. I would let Moffit go casue he is a great character but he has not been on the field enough for me to need him on the roster.
Clemons is not going to be around much longer and with avril and irvin???

Also look at the cap space we would save on a deal like this! it would be huge!

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Our Front office would do -

Matt Flynn and Chris Clemons

For

Tavaris Jackson , 7th rd

Just to free up money.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Clemons just had off season ACL surgery, he can't pass any physicals for many months. That deal ain't happening

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Moffit and Clemons couldn't get us a 7th and Flynn is debatable to pull a 3rd or 4th.

pinksheets

Reaction score
So what's in it for Buffalo?

Sink their draft capital into a so so maybe QB, a depth guard, and a DE that hasn't proven successful in other schemes + they already have very solid players at the position?

OP
OP
Biggiec76

Biggiec76

Reaction score
i would take a free car wash before i would have TJack back in this lockerroom he is a pill.

KK84

Reaction score
Buffalo is not trading for Flynn. Buddy has repeatedly stated that they don't have enough draft picks and will hang on to the ones they do have. They will draft a qb in the first round methinks.

OP
OP
Biggiec76

Biggiec76

Reaction score
question
Geno Smith
Matt Barkley

or
Matt Flynn - NFL ready
a Starting Guard - they just lost levitre
A pass rush End who puts up 9 sacks to go with 3 studs in Mario Williams, Marceleus Darius, and Kyle WIlliams really fills 3 holes and the cost is not bad

Flynn numbers are cheap and moffit is still in rookie contract and clemons contract is market for pass rushers

ensett

Reaction score
This is the most unrealistic scenario I have heard in at least 6 years

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":28r664i9 said:
Our Front office would do -

Matt Flynn and Chris Clemons

For

Tavaris Jackson , 7th rd

Just to free up money.

More like:

Matt Flynn, 7th rd

For

TJ! TJ! TJ!

OP
OP
Biggiec76

Biggiec76

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":i1b9kpfe said:
Biggiec76":i1b9kpfe said:
i would take a free car wash before i would have TJack back in this lockerroom he is a pill.

Uhhh....what? I can't recall any reports like this about TJack.

Well for note it nearly broke our team apart when we had Tjack before. TJack believes he is a starter and i do not think he has the mentality to be a backup guy. Why do you think we sent him packing in the first place.

I believe TJack is one of those guys that is good enough and shows huge talent but on game day it does not shop up on the field. he has had the resume to show it.

JKent82

Reaction score
Biggiec76":2l176arx said:
question
Geno Smith
Matt Barkley

or
Matt Flynn - NFL ready
a Starting Guard - they just lost levitre
A pass rush End who puts up 9 sacks to go with 3 studs in Mario Williams, Marceleus Darius, and Kyle WIlliams really fills 3 holes and the cost is not bad

Flynn numbers are cheap and moffit is still in rookie contract and clemons contract is market for pass rushers

Ryan Fitzpatrick Jr.
Guy who split time with DT
ACL!

For a first round pick?

pinksheets

Reaction score
Biggiec76":kdujbxx3 said:
peachesenregalia":kdujbxx3 said:
Biggiec76":kdujbxx3 said:

Uhhh....what? I can't recall any reports like this about TJack.

Well for note it nearly broke our team apart when we had Tjack before. TJack believes he is a starter and i do not think he has the mentality to be a backup guy. Why do you think we sent him packing in the first place.

I believe TJack is one of those guys that is good enough and shows huge talent but on game day it does not shop up on the field. he has had the resume to show it.
Source that.

Provide us a link that backs up what you're saying. If you can't, it's just as much nonsense as the trade proposal. Not based in reality.

KK84

Reaction score
Tjack never nearly broke our locker room apart. He was absolutely nothing but a great teammate and leader in his time here. While i agree that he has no business as a starting qb in this league, assaulting his character is laughable.

The Radish

Reaction score
This string has such good entertainment value I'm not going to move it to the draft day forum where it belongs.

:les:

OP
OP
Biggiec76

Biggiec76

Reaction score
i take back the pill comment i mean is that Jackson is good but not a guy you build your team on. we never could get to the next level with tavaris as so the vikings couldnt either. and so having this guy on your team sets the tone for the type of team you are. we were 7-9 and 9-7 with Tjack is he going to win a superbowl or the real question do the guys on the coaching staff or in the lockerroom think they can win a superbowl with him. Casue i didnt think as a fan, But with Russell Wilson i believe.