Best Story Ever

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3kzbnx6r said:
I should probably return the favor and do something nice for this cat. I'd seen the guy around the office but I don't think I'd said more than 5 words to the guy in 4 years. I was so pumped though that at lunch I bought a couple homeless guys that I see every day a couple of burritos from the mexican joint down the street.
sac, you absolutely have to do something for this kool kat that reached out. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be kool, like real koooooooooooooooool.

Here's a thought. Start a thread looking for a creative idea for The Man. Best idea gets to look at the chick dancing avatar again.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":o942notw said:
SacHawk2.0":o942notw said:
I should probably return the favor and do something nice for this cat. I'd seen the guy around the office but I don't think I'd said more than 5 words to the guy in 4 years. I was so pumped though that at lunch I bought a couple homeless guys that I see every day a couple of burritos from the mexican joint down the street.
sac, you absolutely have to do something for this kool kat that reached out. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be kool, like real koooooooooooooooool.

Here's a thought. Start a thread looking for a creative idea for The Man. Best idea gets to look at the chick dancing avatar again.

Take him out for a beer to start at least

jkitsune

Reaction score
Bump so that someone can hopefully point me to where I can find a limited/elite RW jersey, since I've been told they weren't available yet.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
I didn't see the guy at work today so I haven't had a chance to ask him where he got it yet.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Oh, great, wasn't sure if you'd seen the request. Thanks so much man :)