Belicheat confirmed...Deflate-gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPatsSB49

Reaction score
I'm going to stand by my team, as I'm sure you all would if you were in the same predicament, until the facts come out from the NFL, not some "source." What I want to know:

1. Did the referees check the footballs with a barometer, or did they simply do a feel test and give the balls a thumbs up?
2. If they did check it appropriately and it was fine, where the heck would the Patriots or an employee have the opportunity to specifically deflate them to the appropriate level?
3. I want 100% proof that it was a Patriot employee that did this. Considering it's Irsay, who was never shied away from bitching to the league about the Patriots after every playoff butt-whooping, I am a little skeptic about it.

If it turns out that a Patriots employee did deflate the balls AFTER they were approved and marked by the referees, that is some shady ass shit and I hope that the folks responsible for it get disciplined accordingly. This sucks, honestly. We should be celebrating 6 Super Bowl appearances in 15 years, but instead we're stuck with an overblown (yes, it's a bit overblown because it's the Patriots and I don't think you can really deny it) "scandal" of slightly deflated footballs. :229031_banghead:

homerun1970

Reaction score
I think you have an outstanding idea lets smash Bradys face into his balls. In the meantime you would be well served to take the slur out of your post.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3amqlzwb said:
If you inflate a ball at 70 degrees and take it outside in 40 degree weather the pressure will decrease. Ever leave a properly inflated basketball outside in the cold overnight? How does it bounce in the morning. Like its flat. Ever check the tire pressure on your car before and after driving on them? big difference.

This sounds like much ado about nothing.

it would require an 80 degree change in temperature to deflate the ball 2 full pounds. not to mention it would take much longer than a 3 hour game.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1hm0ik8l said:
http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/roger-goodell-robert-kraft-photo-deflategate/

Rog with Kraft before AFC Title Game....

roger-goodell-robert-kraft.jpg

No way Rog drops the hammer on his good buddy Kraft.

You gotta give it up for that old bastard Krafty. Look at that on his arm. Not bad for an old guy.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
bostonhardo":2hslrcgf said:
RunTheBall":2hslrcgf said:
http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/roger-goodell-robert-kraft-photo-deflategate/

Rog with Kraft before AFC Title Game....

roger-goodell-robert-kraft.jpg

No way Rog drops the hammer on his good buddy Kraft.

You gotta give it up for that old bastard Krafty. Look at that on his arm. Not bad for an old guy.
It's because he's a billonaire, some chicks will do anything to get rich.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Chawks1":2msaqmq8 said:
bostonhardo":2msaqmq8 said:
just a lot of shit about nothing. just like Spygate.

Yeah, Spygate was nothing. Belichick just had to write a check for $500k, Kraft had to write a check for $250k, and your team lost a first round pick. But it was nothing.

I'm curious what do you think the penalty for your team will be for this?

Hard to say. Do they have hard evidence of this intentionally being done? Who had access to the balls?
That is so hard to type without laughinfg.

Do they police this in all games? Hard to give a stiff penalty if they don't.

GoPatsSB49

Reaction score
bostonhardo":1x06hndi said:
homerun1970":1x06hndi said:
Hardo this isn't the shack the language in your posts needs cleaned up.

Got it dude.
On this note, can someone direct me to the rules? I'm trying to find a list of words I'm not allowed to use :lol:

StoneCold

Reaction score
Pats fan1":113py80q said:
Reports out that the Colts told the NFL about this in mid November 2014 about the deflated footballs.

There are reports out now that the Ravens knew about deflated footballs and didn't want to be the snitches (Ozzie Newsome and Belichick are tight) so they gave the Colts the green light to leak it.

Also, it's been discussed that the Ravens gave the Colts their playbook before the game. Obviously that didn't work.

But if the league knew about this then why did they wait till after the AFC title game to release this info?

If the Pats wouldn't have won the game and the Ravens or Colts knocked the Pats out of the playoffs would this have been leaked?

None of what you've said has any meaning. Someone in the Pats organization deflated the balls after the refs checked them.

SC

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":rufi3hdh said:
Chawker":rufi3hdh said:
This is a simple punishment for Bilacheat, just add the two pounds of air into the pats super bowl balls.

I'd rather they shoved the cumulative total of missing air pressure up his urethra.
For anyone who has ever had a cystoscopy...ouch....

seedhawk

Reaction score
In the SB, I bet the Pats balls are the most photographed camera followed scrutinized set since Harry Reems.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
This all proves one thing, the Patriots really suck at cheating.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
GoPatsSB49":lcpz898t said:
bostonhardo":lcpz898t said:
homerun1970":lcpz898t said:
Hardo this isn't the shack the language in your posts needs cleaned up.

Got it dude.
On this note, can someone direct me to the rules? I'm trying to find a list of words I'm not allowed to use :lol:

Forum rules are found here, in [ THE NET NATION FAQ FORUM ]

As general guidelines go, each forum subtitle states the rating inside that forum. For example, the rating here in the main forum is:

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
bostonhardo":2ww312nk said:
Chawks1":2ww312nk said:
bostonhardo":2ww312nk said:

Yeah, Spygate was nothing. Belichick just had to write a check for $500k, Kraft had to write a check for $250k, and your team lost a first round pick. But it was nothing.

I'm curious what do you think the penalty for your team will be for this?

Hard to say. Do they have hard evidence of this intentionally being done? Who had access to the balls?
That is so hard to type without laughinfg.

Do they police this in all games? Hard to give a stiff penalty if they don't.

I would find it ludicrous that each team aren't aware where their game ball are at all times to avoid any type of sabotage. Brady is on record in 2011 for stating how he prefers under inflated footballs.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
skg":242lw8sb said:
bostonhardo":242lw8sb said:
hawk45":242lw8sb said:
bostonhardo":242lw8sb said:

I personally believe Belichick is too smart to risk losing draft picks and money over nothing, but if you say he's an idiot who am I to argue.

Bob Kraft called him an idiot for Spygate. When I say nothing I mean no advantage. Spygate was not about filming other coaching staffs. They all do it. It was about filming them from your own sideline. It's perfectly legal to do it from the stands or pressbox as long as its undercover. It became an issue because Eric Mangina had an issue with BB and wanted to break his balls.

This ball shit is just that shit. If the PSI of balls was so important than ALL the balls in ALL the games would be controlled and measured before and after. How do you know Roger's balls weren't overinflated last Sunday. You don't. You have no idea because it's not important.

I'm glad most of the Hawk fans I have read here care more about just smashing Brady's pretty face in than his balls. Leave the whining to the fag Jet fans.

What is it with Boston sports fan's propensity for using slur words on social media?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1161 ... se-to-loss

You really should do your homework. Check up on the aftermath of the unfortunate Bruin;s incident. Turned out it was a kid from Oshawa trying to stir up trouble but don't let the truth ruin your rant.

GoPatsSB49

Reaction score
StoneCold":19vym1m6 said:
Pats fan1":19vym1m6 said:
Reports out that the Colts told the NFL about this in mid November 2014 about the deflated footballs.

There are reports out now that the Ravens knew about deflated footballs and didn't want to be the snitches (Ozzie Newsome and Belichick are tight) so they gave the Colts the green light to leak it.

Also, it's been discussed that the Ravens gave the Colts their playbook before the game. Obviously that didn't work.

But if the league knew about this then why did they wait till after the AFC title game to release this info?

If the Pats wouldn't have won the game and the Ravens or Colts knocked the Pats out of the playoffs would this have been leaked?

None of what you've said has any meaning. Someone in the Pats organization deflated the balls after the refs checked them.

SC
I would love to see proof of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.