Beastmode now a Kraken Owner

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Marshawn became a minority owner over the weekend of the Kraken, and this is the first thing he wanted to do.

Also his statement to the fans.

FQosrQfVQAc Gp8formatjpgnamesmall

I've been saying it for a decade, Marshawn is a national treasure and must be protected at all costs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marshawn became a minority owner over the weekend of the Kraken, and this is the first thing he wanted to do.

I've been saying it for a decade, Marshawn is a national treasure and must be protected at all costs.

This is simply awesome. One of my favorite athletes of all time a genuinely great guy and a savvy businessman. He was like a kid in the candy store driving that zamboni. That was fun to watch. The Kraken hit another home run with this choice for him to be part owner. (y)

Last edited:

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Always impressed with the way Marshawn stays on top of the game. Awesome to have him and Macklemore promote the team and city. I wasn’t in the Symetra club but it would’ve been a good spot. Lynch, Avril, Rice and Kam in attendance.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score

Good for him. He was a player that never went crazy on spending his money and saved(so I have heard). Well its paying off now.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score

View attachment 53217

I love that despite his deepest roots being in Oakland, he is still very committed to community here.

Ruminator

Reaction score
What the team needs to do now is do killer pre-game on-ice animations like the one the LV Golden Knights did in their home opener vs Kraken. Except, preferably not with the kraken creature getting fried to a crisp at the end. Starts at about 2:50 on the scrubber:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
They actually do that already. I went to Matty Beniers first home game and the pre-game show was spectacular. YouTube has a couple vids of it.

Last edited:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
They actually do that already. I went to Matty Beniers first home game and the pre-game show was spectacular. YouTube has a couple vids of it.

Yup, they didn't do it early in the season because the projectors were low on the priority list for getting the place open and weren't installed until like 6 weeks into the season.