Bears at Rams preview CBS Sports

rideaducati

Reaction score
endzorn":3ur4alm2 said:
Can we elect Fisher in the Hall of Fame yet? He's the Tom Cable of head coaches. He somehow managed to get a reputation as a great coach despite consistently bad results.

I think you're confused. Fisher has NEVER had results nearly as good as Tom Cable. Tom Cable's teams have led the league in rushing multiple times. Do a little research before defaming a great coach like Cable.

homerun1970

Reaction score
I don't know if him and Williams would be a good match, Rams want to move not get disbanded by the league.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":22x62qs8 said:
RedAlice":22x62qs8 said:
Sean Payton is unhappy in NO. Maybe he can come coach the Rams.
Now that would not be good for the Hawks IF he got the right QB. Foles ain't it.

Yes, we would need him and some QB solution during the off season.

RedAlice

Reaction score
homerun1970":1slobuph said:
I don't know if him and Williams would be a good match, Rams want to move not get disbanded by the league.

Ha. I was wondering that - he would probably want his own staff and wouldn't want to work with Williams again - whole new DC and OC.

If Rams make a HC change, they should change it all.

chris98251

Reaction score
Fisher lives for moments like this.

1395924953000 DN 20131030 SPORTS01 310300155 1

Just comes up a bit short, how would you like to work someplace where one of their greatest moments were against your worst and have it caught on film and in pictures all around you.

Think it's funny as hell.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":2ki01w6s said:
hawksfansinceday1":2ki01w6s said:
RedAlice":2ki01w6s said:
Sean Payton is unhappy in NO. Maybe he can come coach the Rams.
Now that would not be good for the Hawks IF he got the right QB. Foles ain't it.

Yes, we would need him and some QB solution during the off season.

All the Rams need is Bevell and Kaepernick...they do want to "keep on sucking"....right?

endzorn

Reaction score
rideaducati":onqtw22b said:
endzorn":onqtw22b said:
Can we elect Fisher in the Hall of Fame yet? He's the Tom Cable of head coaches. He somehow managed to get a reputation as a great coach despite consistently bad results.

I think you're confused. Fisher has NEVER had results nearly as good as Tom Cable. Tom Cable's teams have led the league in rushing multiple times. Do a little research before defaming a great coach like Cable.
Fisher took a team to a Super Bowl as a head coach. If Seattle didn't have a great defense Cable would be begging for meals in s soup kitchen.

rideaducati

Reaction score
endzorn":it8q7suk said:
rideaducati":it8q7suk said:
endzorn":it8q7suk said:

Fisher took a team to a Super Bowl as a head coach. If Seattle didn't have a great defense Cable would be begging for meals in s soup kitchen.

You couldn't be more wrong about Cable. His lines ALWAYS improve throughout the season and he is working with guys that have never played on offense. Expecting instant gratification from this year's line is foolish on your part. When you stop seeing improvement, we can revisit this subject. Relax, they'll be better each week.

Nine weeks... These guys have been playing together for nine weeks. They'll be REALLY GOOD at the beginning of next year and will be better every week going forward.

Fisher will always have teams finishing 8-8.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Actually, in Rex's defense - I believe he said he lives further away from the TV viewing area of St. Louis and so he watches the games on Monday on game pass. So, he may not have seen the game yet. I think he comments on Mondays.

And, at least Fisher is being honest:

Myles Simmons @MylesASimmons
Fisher conceded the Rams were both out played and out coached today in his postgame presser.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":4d8z79yk said:
Actually, in Rex's defense - I believe he said he lives further away from the TV viewing area of St. Louis and so he watches the games on Monday on game pass. So, he may not have seen the game yet. I think he comments on Mondays.

Fisher conceded the Rams were both out played and out coached today in his postgame presser.

Well he may not get to watch but unless his head is in the sand he will know the score.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":l5lt6cwt said:
RedAlice":l5lt6cwt said:

Well he may not get to watch but unless his head is in the sand he will know the score.

His head is permanently in the sand.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The Bears radio sideline guy said that the lambs were all talk on the field and were chippy all game long. The Rams won the chippy award and lost the game...as usual.

Latest posts