Bears at Rams preview CBS Sports

ringless

Reaction score
Starting to look like every other year. The Rams beat a couple good teams, the Defense looks like it's for real. Then Jeff Fisher finds a way to go 8-8 all the while looking like the team is on the edge of another break out year.

Obviously the game isn't over yet. But if the Rams lose this game to this Bears team, and finish the season .500 or below whats the point of keeping the guy. He always finished .500

RedAlice

Reaction score
ringless":28owyckb said:
Starting to look like every other year. The Rams beat a couple good teams, the Defense looks like it's for real. Then Jeff Fisher finds a way to go 8-8 all the while looking like the team is on the edge of another break out year.

Obviously the game isn't over yet. But if the Rams lose this game to this Bears team, and finish the season .500 or below whats the point of keeping the guy. He always finished .500

It's becoming hard to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. This game is all on him. Even if they pull out a win somehow - this has been horrible coaching. Inexcusable.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Welker is probably like - I came back for this? He didn't even know how bad an offense can be.

ringless

Reaction score
RedAlice":397d8zef said:
ringless":397d8zef said:

It's becoming hard to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. This game is all on him. Even if they pull out a win somehow - this has been horrible coaching. Inexcusable.

That's the thing. The talent is clearly there. (Like last year when they beat Denver and Seattle back to back then this year started off beating AZ and Sea.

I don't think Nick Foles is as bad as people make him out to be, and Gurley and Austin are clearly talented. At the end of the day it is Fisher that is the problem. A new coach (Who I don't know) could certainly make them a contender. Not to mention the Rams have a lot of talent locked up and a ton of cap space. They easily could be the best team in the division the next few years.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":2094jc3q said:
RedAlice":2094jc3q said:
ringless":2094jc3q said:

That's the thing. The talent is clearly there. (Like last year when they beat Denver and Seattle back to back then this year started off beating AZ and Sea.

I don't think Nick Foles is as bad as people make him out to be, and Gurley and Austin are clearly talented. At the end of the day it is Fisher that is the problem. A new coach (Who I don't know) could certainly make them a contender. Not to mention the Rams have a lot of talent locked up and a ton of cap space. They easily could be the best team in the division the next few years.

Darrell Bevell would be an awesome hire for the Rams.

Largent80

Reaction score
LOL @ rams getting their asses whipped at home........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

homerun1970

Reaction score
Sure would like to see the Bears put this one away. I figure a few more losses and only Alice will be around as her cordial self.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Nobody saw that coming... Fisher is an AWESOME coach for the Rams. I hope he coaches there forever.

homerun1970

Reaction score
rideaducati":3es08hdt said:
Nobody saw that coming... Fisher is an AWESOME coach for the Rams. I hope he coaches there forever.

He can't coach there forever they are moving.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3pt8lqfr said:
Perennial 8-8. No matter how incredible Todd Gurley is.
Yep. Once again the Rams shit the bed against a team they should've beaten. Shades of the Washington game earlier this year. But hey, Jeff Fisher is awesome. :sarcasm_off:

Problem is that by the 2nd half of the game art the Clink in week 16 when the Hawks are driving the final nail in their playoff coffin, they'll start playing to hurt Seattle's players.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1kv9se06 said:
Hasselbeck":1kv9se06 said:
Perennial 8-8. No matter how incredible Todd Gurley is.
Yep. Once again the Rams shit the bed against a team they should've beaten. Shades of the Washington game earlier this year. But hey, Jeff Fisher is awesome. :sarcasm_off:

Problem is that by the 2nd half of the game art the Clink in week 16 when the Hawks are driving the final nail in their playoff coffin, they'll start playing to hurt Seattle's players.

They won't be vying for a playoff spot and the dirty shenanigans will start before kickoff.