Bears at Rams preview CBS Sports

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":11lsm7b2 said:
ringless":11lsm7b2 said:
RedAlice":11lsm7b2 said:
ringless":11lsm7b2 said:
Starting to look like every other year. The Rams beat a couple good teams, the Defense looks like it's for real. Then Jeff Fisher finds a way to go 8-8 all the while looking like the team is on the edge of another break out year.

Obviously the game isn't over yet. But if the Rams lose this game to this Bears team, and finish the season .500 or below whats the point of keeping the guy. He always finished .500

It's becoming hard to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. This game is all on him. Even if they pull out a win somehow - this has been horrible coaching. Inexcusable.

That's the thing. The talent is clearly there. (Like last year when they beat Denver and Seattle back to back then this year started off beating AZ and Sea.

I don't think Nick Foles is as bad as people make him out to be, and Gurley and Austin are clearly talented. At the end of the day it is Fisher that is the problem. A new coach (Who I don't know) could certainly make them a contender. Not to mention the Rams have a lot of talent locked up and a ton of cap space. They easily could be the best team in the division the next few years.

Darrell Bevell would be an awesome hire for the Rams.
They can call me for a reference, I'd "up sell" Bevell to them. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":22k2zjnw said:
No one loses stupid games like the Rams. No one. They've had their Super Bowl, and now they're done.
I think Jerruh's kids can give them a run for their money this year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1tpb7stq said:
rideaducati":1tpb7stq said:
I'm in!! The question is whether or not he'd be an upgrade over Fisher. Awfully close to call.

I was looking at it as an upgrade for the Seahawks...who cares if he would be an upgrade for the Rams?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rideaducati":3um024km said:
hawksfansinceday1":3um024km said:
rideaducati":3um024km said:
I'm in!! The question is whether or not he'd be an upgrade over Fisher. Awfully close to call.

I was looking at it as an upgrade for the Seahawks...who cares if he would be an upgrade for the Rams?
:th2thumbs:

Chapow

Reaction score
Absolutely annihilated, at home, by one of the worst teams in the league. LOL

The good news for the Rams is there weren't very many Rams fans there to witness it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chapow":ej7a5st5 said:
...........The good news for the Rams is there weren't very many Rams fans there to witness it.
People in St. Loo would actually have to care to show up. They don't, and the team will be in L.A. next season. One less 10 AM game for the Hawks. :0190l:

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1pa2wpg8 said:
Chapow":1pa2wpg8 said:
...........The good news for the Rams is there weren't very many Rams fans there to witness it.
People in St. Loo would actually have to care to show up. They don't, and the team will be in L.A. next season. One less 10 AM game for the Hawks. :0190l:

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: For my favorite poster EVAR...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rideaducati":2bouc8yj said:
hawksfansinceday1":2bouc8yj said:
Chapow":2bouc8yj said:

I thank you sir. :179417:

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1mgor1ig said:
rideaducati":1mgor1ig said:
hawksfansinceday1":1mgor1ig said:
Chapow":1mgor1ig said:

I thank you sir. :179417:

That was supposed to be for Rex. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

RedAlice

Reaction score
homerun1970":345amy6i said:
Fisher just got too cute and it bit him in the butt. I am loving it.

That was a stupid play call, but the whole game was stupid play calling except for the first drive.

I'm not even mad at this loss - just more convinced than ever that Fisher is not a good coach beyond the few things he knows how to do. He absolutely cannot coach offense and won't even hire someone who is capable of it.

So much talent on this team that is not going to be used.

Today felt kinda like 2011, except worse because back then we didn't have the raw ability we do right now.

Well, if the Rams stay in St. Louis then I hope Fisher is fired right after the announcement. If the Rams are moving to LA, I expect it's good to keep him for the transition and then fire him. Hopefully he will be forced into hiring a real OC during the off season and give over control.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rideaducati":2uyfkxur said:
That was supposed to be for Rex. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:
Oh, I thought that was ringless that was your favorite poster EVAR. :sarcasm_off:
By the way, I'm hurt............... :sarcasm_off:

homerun1970

Reaction score
The fake punt ended the game as soon as it failed. Fisher should have remembered that crap only works against the Hawks.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3osr8ghb said:
homerun1970":3osr8ghb said:
Fisher just got too cute and it bit him in the butt. I am loving it.

That was a stupid play call, but the whole game was stupid play calling except for the first drive.

I'm not even mad at this loss - just more convinced than ever that Fisher is not a good coach beyond the few things he knows how to do. He absolutely cannot coach offense and won't even hire someone who is capable of it.

So much talent on this team that is not going to be used.

Today felt kinda like 2011, except worse because back then we didn't have the raw ability we do right now.

Well, if the Rams stay in St. Louis then I hope Fisher is fired right after the announcement. If the Rams are moving to LA, I expect it's good to keep him for the transition and then fire him. Hopefully he will be forced into hiring a real OC during the off season and give over control.

Maybe bevel will be available. SiouxHawk says he's the best OC in the history of history. So it's gotta be true!

endzorn

Reaction score
Can we elect Fisher in the Hall of Fame yet? He's the Tom Cable of head coaches. He somehow managed to get a reputation as a great coach despite consistently bad results.