Bears at Rams preview CBS Sports

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":1rqg32wz said:
Sean Payton is unhappy in NO. Maybe he can come coach the Rams.

What we need most is good drafting at QB, WR and O line. Now if we can get Payton as OC and head coach in waiting... :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
marko358":1oxcpx2c said:
Maybe Rex will now slow down and start only 2 Rams threads per week.

If anything this Rex is more invigorated and determined than ever in providing this forum with timely Rams centric threads. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: Only 2? :177692:

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Largent80":uip5czsi said:
A new dinosaur......Insignificant Rex.

Hey even if....... its still WIN RAMS WIN BABY! :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":2j1dgd7p said:
Actually, in Rex's defense - I believe he said he lives further away from the TV viewing area of St. Louis and so he watches the games on Monday on game pass. So, he may not have seen the game yet. I think he comments on Mondays.

And, at least Fisher is being honest:

Myles Simmons @MylesASimmons
Fisher conceded the Rams were both out played and out coached today in his postgame presser.

Thank you Alice. I do watch on Gamepass which starts soon after the late afternoon games end. Last night the game wasn't available until nearly 8 pm ET which is later than it has been. The games usually run 2.5 hours and 3 hours with pausing etc. I wanted to watch the AZ/Seattle game but it wasn't that good and I value my sleep more. :th2thumbs:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
rideaducati":73b9age5 said:
endzorn":73b9age5 said:
Can we elect Fisher in the Hall of Fame yet? He's the Tom Cable of head coaches. He somehow managed to get a reputation as a great coach despite consistently bad results.

I think you're confused. Fisher has NEVER had results nearly as good as Tom Cable. Tom Cable's teams have led the league in rushing multiple times. Do a little research before defaming a great coach like Cable.
haha, Didn't Cable once go 6-0 in the AFC west and still finish 8-8? If that doesn't scream Fisher, I don't know what does.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3tqjvxc5 said:
rideaducati":3tqjvxc5 said:
endzorn":3tqjvxc5 said:
Can we elect Fisher in the Hall of Fame yet? He's the Tom Cable of head coaches. He somehow managed to get a reputation as a great coach despite consistently bad results.

I think you're confused. Fisher has NEVER had results nearly as good as Tom Cable. Tom Cable's teams have led the league in rushing multiple times. Do a little research before defaming a great coach like Cable.
haha, Didn't Cable once go 6-0 in the AFC west and still finish 8-8? If that doesn't scream Fisher, I don't know what does.

Read what you just wrote and then think about it some more...6-0 in the AFC West...with the Raiders. That 8-8 team won at least 6 more games than they should have. That was Cable's first and only year as a head coach. I can't recall a Fisher team that EVER won more games than they were expected to.

If you want to look foolish and compare Cable to Fisher, go ahead...and yes, you look foolish.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
rideaducati":tt8aamng said:
Scottemojo":tt8aamng said:
rideaducati":tt8aamng said:
endzorn":tt8aamng said:

Read what you just wrote and then think about it some more...6-0 in the AFC West...with the Raiders. That 8-8 team won at least 6 more games than they should have. That was Cable's first and only year as a head coach. I can't recall a Fisher team that EVER won more games than they were expected to.

If you want to look foolish and compare Cable to Fisher, go ahead...and yes, you look foolish.
Weird, I still feel smart.

I think you are taking this way to seriously.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1u28hqax said:
rideaducati":1u28hqax said:
Scottemojo":1u28hqax said:
rideaducati":1u28hqax said:

Weird, I still feel smart.

I think you are taking this way to seriously.

Still look foolish though.