Bears at Packers

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
If the Bears are gonna win this, they've got to find a way to get Seneca more playing time.

Lithium

Reaction score
Seneca's patented -3yd run lol, just throw it away!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Crap!! Rodgers is out? There goes my record scoring for a week in my FF league. Crap. I am still gonna win without him but damn. (and if you are wondering why I am questioning the game, my husband is hogging the TV watching an old western.)

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I dont know how..... wtf lol at seeing all the fans in the stands incredulous that it wasnt challened

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":15fig8po said:
Crap!! Rodgers is out? There goes my record scoring for a week in my FF league. Crap. I am still gonna win without him but damn. (and if you are wondering why I am questioning the game, my husband is hogging the TV watching an old western.)

Go tell him .Net said to give you the remote.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
pmedic920":e9c37ssk said:
Seahwkgal":e9c37ssk said:

Go tell him .Net said to give you the remote.
I just sent him to bed. He was falling asleep. EST out here and he works early in the morning. I can stay up late. :thirishdrinkers:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
McCown has played for almost every team in the NFL. I swear.
Raiders, Cardinals, Whiners, Lions, Carolina, Dolphins, oh and a Canadian team. Damn.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Pack getting Daaablechecked without Rodgers.

GB's remaining schedule looks easier than ours. A Packer loss could factor in huge for HFA.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Man my trade of Alshon Jefferies for Eddie Lacy keeps looking Vetter. Too bad the rest of my team sucks

Latest posts