Bears at Packers

davidonmi

Reaction score
Wartooth":2lxqefo6 said:
Last week all these clowns could do was disrespect the Seahawks.
I don't remember them talking about all the injuries the Hawks have.
But now that Erin is hurt, they are tripping over each other to make excuses for the Packers!
Seriously?
If they drilled Erin and knocked him out the second play of the game, what made them think they wouldn't still have lost?!
The Bears kept getting after Senaca, and the Packers defense couldn't stop the Bears!
The bias from these impartial 'experts' is nauseating.
rodgers injury or not, the packers defense still sucks, once again they'll get exposed in the playoffs

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3rmku9rr said:
Seahwkgal":3rmku9rr said:
Crap!! Rodgers is out? There goes my record scoring for a week in my FF league. Crap. I am still gonna win without him but damn. (and if you are wondering why I am questioning the game, my husband is hogging the TV watching an old western.)
LOL....I'm going to WIN my game precisely because Rodgers is out. We were tied going into the game, my opponent had Rodgers, I had Forte. I thought before the game, "Jeez, the only way I win is if Rodgers is injured early" and lo and behold....there ya go.
That's funny. Personally, I am glad the Pack lost. From a FF standpoint, I still won in that league without Rodgers. I had Andre Johnson and TY Hilton the night before so my win was wrapped up. Looks like I am using Tony Homo for a few weeks now. :|

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
If this doesn't bring a smile to your face...
idd0NZswYjupn.JPG

Latest posts